Bestest Mod Evah... Extreme Realism Will Knock You Out!

wildberry

Bestest Mod Evah... Extreme Realism Will Knock You Out!

Post by wildberry »

The future of farmsim is here..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
redglasses

Re: Bestest Mod Evah... Extreme Realism Will Knock You Out!

Post by redglasses »

ohh no please
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
NateS

Post by NateS »

I think you should switch the tipper to that giant auger wagon :)
PC & PS4
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I was a little surprised to see that the tipper held a measly 32000 liters. I would have thought that he would have used something in the 100k range. I'm all for stretching the truth a bit, but this crosses even my line. He did a second video which used essentially the same set-up but with an Amazone cultivator/seeder hooked to the back of the bale pick up wagon. 5-in-1 continuous loop. It didn't work particularly well as the seeder is offset with the bale pickup wagon, but it was a nice try.

There's a youtuber called Nick the Hick that tests a lot of stuff like this (he recently reviewed a 10k horsepower tractor) and some of it is pretty amusing. He does review "normal" stuff, too, and his reviews are really good.
Last edited by hpmc13 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing on PC
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

hpmc13 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:19 am I was a little surprised to see that the tipper held a measly 32000 liters. I would have thought that he would have used something in the 100k range. I'm all for stretching the truth a bit, but this crosses even my line. He did a second video which used essentially the same set-up but with an Amazone cultivator/seeder hooked to the back of the bale pick up wagon. 5-in-1 continuous loop. It didn't work particularly well as the seeder is offset with the bale pickup wagon, but it was a nice try.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7HTSmxZn8E[/youtube]

There's a youtuber called Nick the Hick that tests a lot of stuff like this (he recently reviewed a 10k horsepower tractor) and some of it is pretty amusing. He does review "normal" stuff, too, and his reviews are really good.
I might have a look in this guy, I need some new youtubers to watch. Also, to post a video here, put everything after the '=' sign in the url in between the youtube brackets, like this (quote me to have a look at the code):
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

Thanks Smith, I thought that that looked a little funky. I changed it.

Again, Nick does a lot of really out there stuff, but also some "normal" stuff too. But he actually uses the stuff first, is honest about what he thinks, and sets up his reviews as reviews, not first looks. Unfortunately, he does point to some sketchy sites for downloads, so proceed with caution.
Playing on PC