Unusual request

AC7045

Unusual request

Post by AC7045 »

Your going to laugh, but now that we have snow... how about a snowmobile?
BigC92

Re: Unusual request

Post by BigC92 »

PC yes, console probably/probably not, a what they call them... UTV or a four-wheeler would be more useful.
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

I'm actually surprised they don't have an ATV. I say this with affection, I am an avid snowmobiler, been one since I was a kid. Most of your trails utilize farmers fields.

I'll also throw out that FS17, although a farm simulation, serves other purposes by way of simulation. One could purchase a semi and easily simulate being a local delivery truck driver. On some maps, you could simulate working the branch line of a railroad.

I have yet to see a realistic snowmobile game where you ride the trails. Too many are racing and jumping hundreds of feet in the air.

Giants have created a multi purpose simulator, encompassing a world of possibilities. In the dead of winter, with a ton of snow on the ground, what better thing would you do when the chores are done?
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

How about a auger wagon for potatoes
AC7045

Post by AC7045 »

I realize their are millions of pieces of equipment that could be modeled. Allis Calmers tractors-the 70's and 80's. Gehl implements, kasten wagons, old vintage stuff, the list is very long. I just figured with snow, it would be fun to tool around when the snow gets deep.

I wouldn't want to take the Farm out of Farm Simulator, it would just be fun.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:58 pm How about a auger wagon for potatoes
Those don't exist. It would have to have a belt.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I seem to remember stumbling across a snowmobile review on YT short time ago. It was downloaded from one of the more nefarious mod sites, so look for and download at your peril. It was pretty ridiculous as it would go on anything (not just snow) and had a top speed near 100 mph.
Playing on PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^"realistic" :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer