New PC is up and running!

lwmn363

New PC is up and running!

Post by lwmn363 »

Hey guys! I posted a couple of weeks ago that I was making the move to a PC. A couple of people asked me to post what I was getting. Well the computer is in and set up and is downloading FS 17 was we speak! He is the computer and its specs:

iBuyPower Hyperbeast

Windows 10 operating system
Brings back the Start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, such as the Edge web browser that lets you mark up web pages on your screen. Learn more ›

7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7400 processor
Smart quad-core, eight-way processing performance. The Intel Turbo Boost technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.

8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM let you smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications as well as numerous programs and browser tabs at the same time.

1TB hard drive for ample file storage space
Holds a significant collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies. 7200 rpm spindle speed enables rapid read/write times for handling large files and complex applications.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics
Driven by 3GB dedicated video memory, quickly render high-quality images for videos and games.

G-SYNC compatible for smooth gameplay
The NVIDIA G-SYNC technology synchronizes the refresh rates in compatible monitors to the GPU in your PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. Monitor is sold separately.

Four USB 3.0 ports maximize the latest high-speed devices
Also includes four USB 2.0 ports to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 ports are backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).

Next-generation wireless connectivity
Connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
Playing on XBone
SimulatedSphere

Re: New PC is up and running!

Post by SimulatedSphere »

I'm f*** jealous and good for you ! :frown:
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: