Railway empire

Diggity

Re: Railway empire

Post by Diggity »

Anyone running this on PS4? Im in the U.S. and I do NOT see it in the PS Store yet. I thought the U.S. was supposed to get this today? Is it downloadable or is this a disc only game?

Edit: Not long after this post the game showed up in the PS Store. It then took a few minutes before i could actually download it. Hope to be laying track in a few hours! (I have a slow connection :frown: )
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Anyone play this still?
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

There are a few. I started a PS4 community when it was released and there are 100 plus members with some fair activity. Jim
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Link?
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Eric, I'm not sure how to provide a link. The community is on the PS4 community. The name of the community is Railroad Empire. I think you have to be on a PS4 and then use the community "app" and search for railroad Empire. There are probably a few with similar names by now.

Jim
eric21

Post by eric21 »

OK and is it possible to do a East coast- West coast railway with one locomotive? Obviously with the workshops and refilling stations?
Diggity

Post by Diggity »

Ya, I think so, but I haven't tried that yet. That was in the mod before the Mexico dlc. They added full east to west coast map.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

This game is addicting fun I’m currently working to build a cross country rail network with me end goal being to have an express line running from LA to New York the hard part is getting all the supplies set up to build each city up