The graphics and the physics of FS19

RODHA

Re: The graphics and the physics of FS19

Post by RODHA »

As long as the advancement in FS19 stays in that "bit" of your xbox one s.
We also have the pro alternative but I'm not sure if their slightly more hp would be enough for FS19.
PS5 / FS22
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

If they make smaller maps , I'm sure it will be able to be supported . As I say , I'm not a technical magician so I have a chance of being 10000000% wrong.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I don't care how good it looks (as long as it's not worse). The physics need to be re thought for FS19. It's much better than it has ever been. It's so close to being okay. But I can still take a curve at 30 mph in a tractor with no recourse. Bales will cause a trailer to tip over, but not a load of grain. I can drive equally fast over a plowed field as I can on a highway. These things don't ruin the game for me, but it certainly does need a major refresh.

Insert broken record here: If FS19 doesn't have some form of seasons and weather in the base game, I think I'll be done with the series. There's only so much shiny new equipment and crops they can add to keep the game interesting to me.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:23 pm I don't care how good it looks (as long as it's not worse). The physics need to be re thought for FS19. It's much better than it has ever been. It's so close to being okay. But I can still take a curve at 30 mph in a tractor with no recourse. Bales will cause a trailer to tip over, but not a load of grain. I can drive equally fast over a plowed field as I can on a highway. These things don't ruin the game for me, but it certainly does need a major refresh.

Insert broken record here: If FS19 doesn't have some form of seasons and weather in the base game, I think I'll be done with the series. There's only so much shiny new equipment and crops they can add to keep the game interesting to me.
Maybe you can help or work for giants to give them ideas.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:23 pmI don't care how good it looks (as long as it's not worse). The physics need to be re thought for FS19. It's much better than it has ever been. It's so close to being okay. But I can still take a curve at 30 mph in a tractor with no recourse. Bales will cause a trailer to tip over, but not a load of grain. I can drive equally fast over a plowed field as I can on a highway. These things don't ruin the game for me, but it certainly does need a major refresh.
Yup, that part definitely needs a rewamp.
fenixguy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:23 pmInsert broken record here: If FS19 doesn't have some form of seasons and weather in the base game, I think I'll be done with the series. There's only so much shiny new equipment and crops they can add to keep the game interesting to me.
I'm pretty sure there will be a form of seasons in FS19 but it probably won't be as complicated as the mod itself. May be something like a lite version of the mod.
PS5 / FS22
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

I think the base map fields should be round or something like that and only one or two rectangular... Imo
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The reason they are square is for the AI to work better and easier for players
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

How about better AI then? Autotractor and autocombine were awesome in FS15. Didn't miss a spot when harvesting and followed the contour of the fields.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

^^Yeah, that would be good
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

DevilkidHUN wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:37 pm The FS17 E3 trailer looks Soo good!
I wonder, if it's possible to make the physic and the graphics something like that?
I know, the graphics is harder to make because the consoles, so I would be happy with only a little improvement.
But the tractors should react more realistic on bumps :hmm:
Even if you're running a PC, you likely don't have enough power to run a FS game that looks like that trailer. The video was likely created on a render farm (cluster of machines dedicated to graphic rendering) and would have been rendered slowly frame by frame at that. Unless you've got a game machine with at least the power of a cluster of machines (they didn't have to do anything more than render the graphics), you're not going to be playing a FS19 that looks like that.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
W1der

Post by W1der »

Earnest Pea wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:44 pm
DevilkidHUN wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:37 pm The FS17 E3 trailer looks Soo good!
I wonder, if it's possible to make the physic and the graphics something like that?
I know, the graphics is harder to make because the consoles, so I would be happy with only a little improvement.
But the tractors should react more realistic on bumps :hmm:
Even if you're running a PC, you likely don't have enough power to run a FS game that looks like that trailer. The video was likely created on a render farm (cluster of machines dedicated to graphic rendering) and would have been rendered slowly frame by frame at that. Unless you've got a game machine with at least the power of a cluster of machines (they didn't have to do anything more than render the graphics), you're not going to be playing a FS19 that looks like that.
So I looked at the trailer again very closely ... and you are correct.
There will be lots of years still until we can play games that looks like that.
But still ... it´s not like the game is "miles away" when playing on the highest settings.
At certain hours of the day with nice lighting and with some mist I keep saying to myself that this game looks amazing!

Also, I use a joystick to pan my camera around so I get that "movie feeling" all the time.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Definitely agree. FS17 is a great looking game and it has made steady progress since the earlier days of FS. I look forward to 19 just as much as I did 17. I'd be thrilled if it looked like the trailer, but I know that is an unrealistic expectation.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1