UK pc users I have a ?

markare

UK pc users I have a ?

Post by markare »

Anyone ever used fiercepc?? Had a look at a basic build gaming pc but witha few upgrades and selections I got one to work out at £600. They have a monthly repayment system but I had never heard of them until about 2 weeks ago. Was just wondering if anyone has used them and has any advice
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Smith Modding

Re: UK pc users I have a ?

Post by Smith Modding »

A quick look at Amazon UK, and it looks like they get decent reviews. Some say they have had some faulty parts, but customer service is nice and fixes stuff quickly. Note however, that it does not come with windows 10, you'll have to buy an activation key to get updates. Just make sure you don't get one with integrated graphics.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
markare

Post by markare »

Yep I knew about the windows. I had it optimizer to my liking and all in it added up to £600 base price was £449. Just the finance part I'm wary of. Only way I'm able to get a rig just now. Don't have the funds to buy it outright. And I can not save money at all so without finance options I'm stuck with what I have haha. Just wondered if anyone used them with the finance side and can advise if it's safe since like I said i had never heard of them until around 2 weeks ago
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I'd be wary of any finance deal offered by a firm that's selling you something, they all seem to be set up to get as much money out of you as possible.
I'd never advise getting credit/finance for a luxury, as I'm very much of the opinion that if you can't save for it, you can't afford it.
If you've set your mind on it, I'd look at getting a credit card with a 0% interest deal, buy it with that and pay it off before the interest kicks in. Any other way and you'll be getting charged through the nose for borrowing the money.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc