NEED ADVICE- season mode

Treeguy1857

NEED ADVICE- season mode

Post by Treeguy1857 »

I am playing farm sim 17 on ps4 and have been playing on "hard mode" for the last year or so prior to seasons coming out. I have been able to afford 6 greenhouses and 4 windmills to make some good property income. I was making around $120,000 extra a day when playing the game normally. I recently downloaded the "seasons mod" and did not start a new game but put the mod into my current game I'm playing. I started out on the 3 day season length just to see how it was. I enjoyed the 3 day seasons with my property income coming in at around $100,000 a day. It went down a little bit. Now, I recently went to the 9 day seasons and now my income is coming in at around $43,000 a day or less.......Why am I not making the prop. income I used to be making just switching over to the 9 day season???? Your supposed to be bringing in $500.00 an hour for the windmills and roughly $80.00 an hour for the greenhouses. The math does not add up.....I am literally bringing in $1,700 an hour where it used to be $7,000 an hour. ANy answers on this???????? Its not making sense at all.....I worked my tail off and played many hrs. to get 6 greenhouses and 4 windmills and would like to know why I am not getting money back now.......any help would be appreciative!!
:hmm:
fenixguy

Re: NEED ADVICE- season mode

Post by fenixguy »

Seasons adjusts income to be more realistic. If I understand correctly, the income should be the same per year. In other words, 9 day seasons will make you less money per day than 3 day seasons but you'll still make the same in a year's time.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

With Seasons the windmills make less if the wind doesnt blow.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Treeguy1857

Post by Treeguy1857 »

Thanks for the info. Nice response TacoFarmer. Haha