Home made farm equipment

Jamiephilips23

Home made farm equipment

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

Hey guys I’ve just spent the last hour making my 2 year old son a homemade silage pit for his farm set up! Got me thing who is does this? toy/hobbie stuff can be expensive so I like to sit down with him and try and make it! :lol: I love like to hear stories of home made equipment wether it is real or for toy/hobbie and some pictures! *thumbsup*
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
FordFarmer97

Re: Home made farm equipment

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I don't make stuff, but I have a nice collection. There's a thread in Off-Topic titled 1/64 Scale
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Jamiephilips23

Post by Jamiephilips23 »

I will need to check that out mate
Massive thanks to all console modders out there!! *thumbsup*
PSN; scottish_bawbag_
My PS4 Community; All Aspects Of Farming :hi:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Its crazy how much detail people cram into little things that they build eh? Even down to fence posts and barns and stuff
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

When I was a little kid all I did was play with toy tractors when I wasn't outside. I had all kinds of implements for them too. My dad is pretty handy, and grew up around carpentry and construction, so that is something that has always come very naturally to him. I used to have a toy barn that he built for me by himself. Thing was huge. I was 4 or 5 years old, and I could fit inside it. Eventually, I outgrew the tractors a little bit. Still have them, All in very good condition. The barn got moved into the basement, where it stayed for a few years, and eventually was given to a close friend for his kids to use. They still use it to this day. He also hand made me dozens of toy hay bales out of wood, both round, big square, and small square. I still have those boxed up in the basement with the tractors.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
garyst

Post by garyst »

I enjoy building/customizing 1/64 scale farm equipment. I also have a couple displays too. Here is what i currently have on one of my farm displays. It is a customized versatile 265 with a scratch built amco 12 row 38" bedder, and on the road a Ford f350 pulling a gooseneck with some equipment on it.

cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I realize it isn't farm equipment but this guys skill set is next level...

https://youtu.be/c47kn_Y4y8A

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

I might be weird, but when I was a kid, everything I wanted would simply be build with Lego. New starship? Lego. Need a police station? Lego. A gun or Lightsaber to play cop or Jedi? Lego. A sword? Lego.

:D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.