Other Farming Sims

Turbojugend

Re: Other Farming Sims

Post by Turbojugend »

Any early reviews/impressions on Pure Farming 2018? It looks promising enough that I may pick up the PS4 version when it releases next week.
heyimbill.com
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeah daggerwin has a few videos, remmeber though those are beta videos so there mightnbe alot of changes
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Is Pure Farming the one with 4 different environments and countless unique crops?
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yes
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Pure Farming 18 looks like GTA farming...🤔
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Interesting that Pure Farming did not release anything to youtubers or any media so players could view actual gameplay prerelease. This was the company that delayed their product 1 year already so I am wary of the actual gameplay design. Very few manufacturers involved and modding seemed piecemeal from what I have read.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

I was watching game play of Pure Farming on twitch today, looked good, so I pre ordered it. Comes out tomorrow so we'll see
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Showdizzle wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 am Interesting that Pure Farming did not release anything to youtubers or any media so players could view actual gameplay prerelease. This was the company that delayed their product 1 year already so I am wary of the actual gameplay design. Very few manufacturers involved and modding seemed piecemeal from what I have read.
They did about 2 months ago but they changed it before the game came out, there's an unease on their fb page but from what I've seen it looks ok so far
Sungtun5

Post by Sungtun5 »

In my opinion I enjoyed playing Pure Farming 18 an cant wait for Farm Dynasty both big competition for FS19 looking at the game play....Professional farmers cant compete with farming simulator, will never play Professional Farmers. Don't waist your time on Real Farming.
STL

Post by STL »

Wish I could get my money back for Pure Farming 18. I'd call it a pile of poop. Except that would be over rating the game, and insulting to poop.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

^^Harsh. I've only had a couple of hours on it so far but its certainly no Real Farm or Professional Farmer from what I've seen.

It is rather different to FS17 and its hard to have a completely open mind and not to pick fault with it where you prefer, and are very used to, how things are done in FS17 but the more I play it the more I see the merit and potential in it. I'm playing the First Farm mode to get a grounding in the game which has been a bit of a slog as its the beginner mode so has a lot of forced direction and working with the teeniest of equipment (as with FS17 when you first start out) doing menial tasks I'd normally get workers to do but I'm getting to the point of having more freedom now and the game is starting to open up. I've not even got near the completely different crops or environments it offers yet . . .
eric21

Post by eric21 »

You got a full equipment list?
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

eric21 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:26 pm You got a full equipment list?
It's obviously not anywhere near as extensive as FS17 but is big enough that it'd take me a bit of time to compile. I'm sure somebody must have put one together . . .
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I will be picking it up later and playing....

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:41 pm I will be picking it up later and playing....
Word of warning - they have detailed the interior of the main farmhouse. Not sure if there were any conserves jars present, I didn't look that closely. :biggrin2: