FS 19 available consoles?

REDSTER-85

FS 19 available consoles?

Post by REDSTER-85 »

so this 1 person is telling me that Farm sim 19 wont work on standard PS4, GIANTS, whats the plan?
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Earnest Pea

Re: FS 19 available consoles?

Post by Earnest Pea »

I think they're pulling you chain. Nobody at Giants has said whether it will run on the standard console or not. I'm sure we'll find out more as the release gets closer.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

I believe Sony said they were not going to allow games to only be playable on PS4 pro and not on regular PS4.

Whoever said that is lying.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah, whoever said that is totally misinformed
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ps4 pro is only just better visuals. Who told you that?
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Critical thinking process is in rare supply. FS is static in graphic processing demands compared to let us say Witcher 3 or Elder Scrolls Online that have dynamic lighting. On FS it is day or it is night. Some slight shading of course. However, very simple processes.
crash

Post by crash »

why would they quit making it for consoles?
http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=fa ... mulator+17
I dont think steam is a part og that, and i dont think its quite up to date, but cleary consoles is a big part og theier sales..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

thanks for the response everybody, the theory is that FS19 graphics will be really high, ive been playing sence 13 and 13 to 15 had a big jump but not so much 15 17, PC would obviously handle graphics, if you go for high graphics quality, but because X box is made by microsoft x box x can handle it too, but apparently PS4 pro is that far behind, which i dont buy, 1 may be better then then the other, but not so much that an average person could tell let alone care
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

REDSTER-85 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:13 am so this 1 person is telling me that Farm sim 19 wont work on standard PS4, GIANTS, whats the plan?
It will work like a charm :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 pm
REDSTER-85 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:13 am so this 1 person is telling me that Farm sim 19 wont work on standard PS4, GIANTS, whats the plan?
It will work like a charm :)
thanks for response, looking forward to 19, i have seen a lot of what was released, love the trailer, i've been playing sence 1st console farm sim, definitely made great improvements, but nothing that major
Long live plug n play.