An open letter to Giants – Thank you

FarmerJimbob

Re: An open letter to Giants – Thank you

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Sony keeps track of the hours somewhere as they sent me an email detailing what I’d been playing in the last year and for how long, both online and offline. Not sure if it’s accessible at any time though.
markare

Post by markare »

Apparently it's not accessible. They just send random emails to users with that information from what I've read in here and also other sites. People have been asking them to implement it into the profile information on the system they way xbox does it but so far no news if they are doing it or not
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

To all of Giants staff and the host of moderators and modders who help make this game great, thank you. I know it cant be easy and the community, me included, can give you a harder than normal time, but sincerely thank you for all that you do.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I've always been fascinated by large machines. Especially of the farming kind. Grew up in the city, now live out in the countryside surrounded by farms. Will take the rumbling of those engines over sirens any day of the week. I will thanks to giants as well! Not many companies get me hooked on a particular game for so many years. I've played since FS2009.

PS. Remember, think like Mary Poppins and never leave without your Umbrella. You never know when you'll need to set it up over your head in the tractor! lol
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.