PeterJ Modding - Discussion Topic

Lost1nSpace

PeterJ Modding - Discussion Topic

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Follow PeterJ here: https://www.facebook.com/peterjMods/

On the 23/3 PeterJ submitted the Massey Ferguson 300 Series for testing on Modhub. Hopefully it will be out before easter. For people who dont know, PeterJ was a member of the legendary mod team NI Modding, and he has released so many excellent mods for FS17 for smaller farms which this game really needs :hi:

Edit don_apple: moved to "Off-Topic" since this is about a modder and not the game itself.
wiseguy49

Re: PeterJ Modding - Discussion Topic

Post by wiseguy49 »

Can't say I've ever heard of PeterJ. Nor have I heard of NI Modding. Sorry when I hear the word lengendary modders I think of people like the great Marhu, KevinK98, Farmer Andy and Ifko[nator] just to name a few. But I have to disagree with you about "smaller farms which this game really needs" statement. Have you taken a look at modhub lately? How many 3m cultivators or small tippers do we need?
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I take it, you are new to the FS series then, NI made some great mods in the previous games, nearly all english styled maps had their farm-objects included, they made some of the best equipment mods and very nice tractor packs. Unfortunatly after FS13 they lost interest or something, since nothing new was released (i didn't follow them actively, nor did i knew them).
If PeterJ keeps they quality, they did back then, we will gat a well made mod from him. I'm definitly looking forward to this.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

juf.de wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 pm I take it, you are new to the FS series then, NI made some great mods in the previous games, nearly all english styled maps had their farm-objects included, they made some of the best equipment mods and very nice tractor packs. Unfortunatly after FS13 they lost interest or something, since nothing new was released (i didn't follow them actively, nor did i knew them).
If PeterJ keeps they quality, they did back then, we will gat a well made mod from him. I'm definitly looking forward to this.
Yes, its sad some people dont even know the amazing work they did back at FS13
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

NI made Ford Force, 'Nuff said. But yeah, PeterJ is great. I love the MF 135 and 240, plus the Ransomes equipment. Really great stuff
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.