Cities skylines Ps4.. Wow.

Skullblits

Cities skylines Ps4.. Wow.

Post by Skullblits »

This game has been broken for months. With no acknowledgement from the Devs. But there releasing a Dlc soonish.

Anyone else even play this?
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
juf.de

Re: Cities skylines Ps4.. Wow.

Post by juf.de »

Now and then i do too, but on PC. I used to play it with only 8 GB Ram and upgraded to 16 after some time, yet it's still not enough to play it smooth, if you use some mods ^^
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Yes, on PS4. Had trouble managing traffic... Restarted tons of times with different approaches... Finally it worked fine by using cargotrains, then the trains stopped spawning... :(

I kinda have a love/hate relation with this game.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Skullblits wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:06 pm This game has been broken for months. With no acknowledgement from the Devs. But there releasing a Dlc soonish.

Anyone else even play this?
The patch is with Sony i believe and the patch may come with the dlc. Check thier fb page, they are more active on there. And tanatrus are aware of it
markare

Post by markare »

I've been playing it on the xb1. The performance issue only really hits when you have a massive city. The more traffic that appears the more unsteady it becomes. The trains issue I haven't had or seen any problems with it. If the railway is setup the right way you can have them approach from numerous angles, the only issue I have with trains is they will not use the full railway they seem to like to reverse and cause mayhem even when you have a loop connected for them. Hopefully the dlc starts appearing more often, i stopped playing it as it got repetitive and boring quickly. And dead citizens are not good to pull in other people. Hospitals can't keep up with it all. Shame really, I thought the pot tial for this was huge when it arrived on console but it seems to be kind of hit and miss, I've seen people discuss it elsewhere and different issues appear for different people. It's surprising people see issues that others don't when they are doing the exact same thing
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I've been playing on XB1, although I haven't played it a lot. I haven't pushed it far enough to have any difficulties. Years ago, I use to enjoy SimCity. Cities Skylines is far better.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The community on the forums for ps4 is very hostile. There's a few community group for Xbox and ps4 players on FB, plus the players are more active on there
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

They fixed the issues. And released natural disasters on ps4
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No it comes out tomorrow, the patch came out today
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Natural disasters, is your city going to blow up by a volcano?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Trains worked for half an hour. Stopped spawning again... Also, landfills aren't emptying... Seems the update fixed and broke things :(
markare

Post by markare »

redglasses wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:39 am Natural disasters, is your city going to blow up by a volcano?
It could. There are a few others from memory they are, meteor strikes, tsunamis, earthquakes, flooding and volcanos
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Volcanoes no and it comes out tomorrow not today
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

I went back and forth the past few days on whether to buy this game. Even clicked the buy button to purchase a digital copy and my screen froze and it never purchased the game. lol (maybe that's a sign) Its hard to pay $70 for a game when there's so many known problems. I play on xbox one x so I dont know if that would help performance wise but I doubt it.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Yelibam

Post by Yelibam »

I know this is about the ps4 version but $70 for a game sounds crazy. It works perfectly on PC and would be a fraction of the price. Plus there are hundreds of assets available.