Real Farmers who play our game. I need you!

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Real Farmers who play our game. I need you!

Post by Lisertan »

Hey guys,

I know we have some Real Farmers here who play our game ans speak good English. THis is your chance to do something special:

I have a request of a journalist from the GUARDIAN who wants to do an interview with such a person. So if you are a real farmer, if you play FS and if you are interested in doing an interview, please PM me with your Name and an email adress and I will forward this to the guy.

No promise that he will interview you (as we might get several guys and I guess he will pick one or two)

So, who wants to do some Interview stuffs?
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Welker Farms Inc

Re: Real Farmers who play our game. I need you!

Post by Welker Farms Inc »

I'll give it a shot :D

Pm sent.
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

whoop whoop
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

This would be fun as I’ve grown up around a farm and worked on it from time to time when they’ve been short on hands and had a lotta work to do but I wouldn’t say I’ve lived it enough to really do an interview Justice I love the life though and miss it everyday
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

PM sent.
Jastreb_J21

Post by Jastreb_J21 »

I'll ask my step-brother, he doesn't speak English but I can translate for him if he wants to. He cultivates sugar beet and corn in northern France, and plays Farming Simulator, although he prefers to do different things in the game; as he said, if he's got time for sugar beet and corn, he'd better go do the real thing and care for his fields!
diar1410

Post by diar1410 »

I work in a company that produces sugarcane. The problem is that I only write in English but I do not speak it, but I can have a person that translates and where I work is similar to Estancia Lapacho
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Thanks for everyone who PMd me :) I've forwarded your stuffs and some of you will get a message from the GUARDIAN.
Community Manager

Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Community Manager