World’s First Electric Logging Truck

RODHA

World’s First Electric Logging Truck

Post by RODHA »

I feel like I'm really gonna hate that electrification trend on agricultural machinery.

https://insideevs.com/e-nride-unveils-t ... ing-truck/

PS5 / FS22
eight_lugs

Re: World’s First Electric Logging Truck

Post by eight_lugs »

*censored*
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Farming Simulator 2025: All Android Farm. Now, hopefully by this time... the AI won't be completely drunk when on the fields.

"DETROIT: Become Farmers" xD.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I kid, I kid... now, in all honesty. Every prototype of "driverless" cars/trucks I've seen are rather ugly. Well, except one... the driverless tractor that Case IH demonstrated looked cool.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

GothicKing13 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 am "DETROIT: Become Farmers" xD.
That was good :biggrin2:

It is mostly the lack of engine for me.
I mean, no agricultural machine could feel like the beasts they are right now without that roaring ICEs.

On the other hand, it is already next to impossible to build efficient and usable electric agricultural machinery unless a completely new energy storing tech (battery) is invented.
PS5 / FS22
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Why thank you, Rodha. I love Quantic Dreams. Was going to get DETROIT: Become Human, but a little while back ago... got caught in a thunderstorm that come from nowhere. Before I could get shut down, took a lightning strike and it fried the motherboard on me PS4. :( - Watched a playthrough of it on YouTube, though. Very beautiful game! Seen that log truck and couldn't resist the pun. hehe - Although, I'm glad I play FS on PC. :D I'd cried if I lost me FS.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ I've to say thats a huge lost and I'm not talking about your PS4.
That game is epic. I rarely play any games other than FS17 and that was one of them.
It was so good that I didn't even fire up FS17 for a whole week until I'm finished with Detroit.
And I'm planning to play over and over again as you can easily play it for a dozen times and all of them would be completely different.
PS5 / FS22
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Aye! I watched Ohmwrecker and Jacksepticeye play it. I plan on getting me another PS4, eventually and that's probably the 1st game I'm going to get for it. I played Heavy Rain and BEYOND: Two Souls many a playthroughs on my PS3. Quantic Dream makes some top notch games. :)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Heavy Rain came with my Detroit as a bundle. Started but didn't continue as I had FS17 waiting for me.
Beyond: two souls on the other hand was a great game. I wonder if they will make a sequel for it.
PS5 / FS22