An new farming idea for FS: 21 (future game) @Giants

Redd

An new farming idea for FS: 21 (future game) @Giants

Post by Redd »

Hia all

Now that the new game is coming out soon in November and we can't wait. An idea for the next features for FS: 21 is still far of, but i like to put in an word for an new farming idea.

I like the idea that we get to try out cotton. But we as gamers want even more. I know that it is to late for new features if we want the game to come this year. So therefore the subject.

Now to the point.
I like to see Peat Harvesting and it's equipment, Small sample can be seen here:

So what shoud it be used for?
- Selling options of course :coolnew:
- Fertilizer
- Planting, Making trees grow faster, maybe?
- Maybe to be used for an walkin greenhouse where you have to plant our fruits

Allso can we get to be an Vineyard selling Vine? (Making Vine sounds like fun :lol: )
For equipment idea maybe in along this line:

This can maybe done as DLC like the platinum edition for FS17

An other harvest options can maybe be Hemp

An new feature can be to make sure that the crop is getting the water it needs to produces the max yield. It seems that your all ready are making some sort of weather system for the new game and if it rains the fields are getting some water was will. But if we say there is some sort of drought feature we have some more to do on our farm.
Thats just some of the idea's, I have. But I don't wanna make this to long :blushnew: .

Game on and lets make FS 19 awsome this year.

Redd out.
eric21

Re: An new farming idea for FS: 21 (future game) @Giants

Post by eric21 »

Could be for fs19 dlc
Redd

Post by Redd »

eric21 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:35 am Could be for fs19 dlc
For the most part yes. But for the Peat Harvesting it might be hard to make. As it relies on the deformations on the earth/dirt
But related to that for making it. We can maybe say that you need to make woodchips and put a layer on the field for it to decompose before your able to harvest it.

Something to think about.
Negative_PlayzYT

Post by Negative_PlayzYT »

I agree. Peat harvesting would be a very good idea for the Day One Addition/Platinum/Gold Addition of FS:21. Just the only setback is that peat harvesters wouldn't be the easiest piece of machinery to make. :coolnew: :hi: :lol:
Caidenadrianna

Post by Caidenadrianna »

Have a milking parlor where u can actually go in and milk the cows and have it where cows actually give birth to calves and have the grow up to be cows. And have to actually get feed to feed that calves and milk to feed the baby calves and have a barn where u have to bed the freestalls for the cows to sleep or lay instead of just the field. And make it so u have to take a skid steer or a loader in to c scrap the barn or have a flushing system to flush the barns. And another good idea that goes with that is have a milk tank in that barn and have a hose u hook up to it to a milk truck that would be more realistic then just milk cans sitting outside waiting for u to pick it up