Construction Simulator 2 out on consoles

MrSquealypig

Construction Simulator 2 out on consoles

Post by MrSquealypig »

If anyone on consoles is looking for a cheap game that will kill a lot of time until FS19 comes out, I highly recommend Construction Simulator 2. It is only $15 US (not sure in other countries) and it has a lot of content and replayability.

The graphics are not Farming Simulator level but it is still very pleasant to look at. The machines are all licensed and fully functional.

It does take some time (for anyone like me at least) to get comfortable with the controls and menus, but like any simulator it becomes a lot of fun when you get proficient.

It can also be a little glitchy at times, but they've put in many ways to reset/restart/abort/skip parts of the game where you might get stuck, so nothing is really game-breaking.

Also, the beginning is a bit of a slog since you can only excavate or make deliveries with a flatbed that has a crane attached, but once you start getting into building houses and road work, it is very enjoyable and satisfying.

I am very thankful that Farming Simulator paved the way (pun intended) for all these other simulation games on console!
Crazof

Re: Construction Simulator 2 out on consoles

Post by Crazof »

just keep playing FS17