What's New?

Deadeye

What's New?

Post by Deadeye »

Hey all, sure has been a while. Several months since I last looked at this forum, but i'm back just in time to get into the thick of it with FS19. I got a new computer built for it too *thumbsup*. Been a while since I've played a farm sim title on the PC, so i'm looking forward to it. What's everybody been up to? As I look in the forum I see a lot of new names, and some familiar ones too. How's everybody been?
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
BigC92

Re: What's New?

Post by BigC92 »

I've been alright, super busy, got the hitch receiver out of the Expedition, we Jimmy Rigged the porch, going to put on a new terminal post connection on the Expedition, got new tires and new oil for the Expedition, now its a race between getting wood cut before the cold hits.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

LOL, I know all about it. Dad's been trying to keep up with things around the house. We put in a new pole shed in the spring. Half for my mom's goats and half for me and dad's toys. I've been gone most of the time except weekends with school since July, but that'll be done in December.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

There you go, yeah, one year nothing planned, next year everything down the crapper, fix this fix that type of situation, but we cut wood every year, its our source of winter heat, we get about 6 rows of wood, it'll be enough for winter season.