Other games played ?

EmmaBeck

Re: Other games played ?

Post by EmmaBeck »

Minecraft. Abgesehen von FS mag ich es wirklich, die unendlichen Möglichkeiten zu erforschen, indem ich auf meine eigene Art und Weise kreativ bin. Ich mag es einfach, wie dieses Spiel einem verschiedene Modi gibt, in denen man alle Möglichkeiten hat, seine eigenen Häuser und seine eigenen Waffen so zu gestalten, wie man es sich vorgestellt hat. Ich spiele auch slotsfreispele, wenn mir langweilig ist und ich Glück haben will. Es ist eigentlich jede Drehung wert. Hmm, abgesehen davon, müsste ich vielleicht auch God of War sagen. Das Spiel ist fantastisch und die Storyline ist umwerfend. Es ist schwierig zu spielen, aber es ist es sehr wert, wenn man es einmal durchgespielt hat.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

EmmaBeck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:33 am Minecraft. FS aside, I really like exploring the endless possibilities by being creative in my own way. I just like the way this game gives you different modes where you have all the options to make your own houses and guns the way you imagined. I also playslot releasewhen I'm bored and want to be lucky. It's actually worth every twist. Hmm, other than that, I might have to say God of War as well . The game is fantastic and the storyline is mind blowing. It's difficult to play, but it is well worth it once you've played it through.
Translated.

Also please use English.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Kay_B

Post by Kay_B »

Of course I play! There must be variety. I have a paid subscription to the World of Warcraft, I also play games like Skyrim, The Witcher and Chernobyl. I play according to my mood, more often of course in World of Warcraft, with this game I have been in love for 11 years
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Better add this new game I stumbled across for free with Xbox Gold subscription.
Vigor, it's a survival shooter. Get dropped in a map collect loot, collect the high value airdrop, get to exit before you get shot.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... O9a73M-x1W

I have yet to make it out with the drop but still heaps fun
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

My two favorit games are FS 19 and Red Dead Redemption 2, because is a masterpiece.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
malwku99

Post by malwku99 »

League of Legends
movies online
Bald reif hält nicht steif
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Topic locked since it was mostly used by spammers.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules