tractors agility

jpm1

tractors agility

Post by jpm1 »

Hi, i'd like to know something. i bought a MF 7700 in game, and in game it seems that thing is able to make a turn into a 1€ coin. are tractors that agile IRL. i lived all my childhood in the countryside. but my parents weren't agricultors
JensChrDK

Re: tractors agility

Post by JensChrDK »

Yes, some are. Usually - the bigger the tractor is, the bigger the turning circle.. But some of them, MF and Valtra (among others) have the ability to turn a little sharper than Case and New Holland for example..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

Thanks *thumbsup*
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Irl most tractors have the ability to brake each rear wheel independently. If you lock the left wheel while turning left for instance the tractor will pivot on that wheel, so basically the turning circle is only the length of the tractor x2.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

ive seen that the MF 7700 ingame can really run circles around other tractors when it comes to turning, the raduis on that machine is pretty tight, i imagine a shorter wheelbase tractor like the beloved T7 might be the same.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

i have a kind of fetish for Massey in the game. i don't know if it's because there's a reseller 1000 m from where i live IRL. in the game i own a 5613, a 7726, and 7743. good machines