Console players spamming modders and websites

FarmingRemasterd

Re: Console players spamming modders and websites

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

exactly, im on pc now, i switched because i wanted more mods, i didnt b**** and whine like some of them, folks need to be a little more greatful, the mods on console have far superior quality when it comes to bugs and stuff than on pc
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

it cant all be pushed off on lil kids either.. kids only represent a portion of the problem.. there r many "adults" out there that r just as disrespectful and entitled as children.. adults pushing the entire problem off on kids is like pc users pushing the entire problem on console users.. its neither true nor productive towards a solution
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:42 pm it cant all be pushed off on lil kids either.. kids only represent a portion of the problem.. there r many "adults" out there that r just as disrespectful and entitled as children.. adults pushing the entire problem off on kids is like pc users pushing the entire problem on console users.. its neither true nor productive towards a solution
I was pointing out that there are more kids on console that are like this...not pushing it off as only them. In the end, I for one am about as tired as the person who started this thread on hearing about console this, PC that...it's game, we are all gamers just shutup and play and be thankful for what you got. Thank the modders that take the time still
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Ganty

Post by Ganty »

I’d just like to say, as a console player, that the attitude of taring us all with the same brush is as bad as harassing others for mods (well not quite I guess!) please remember it’s usually the ones with negative comments that shout the loudest! I for one have never asked for a particular mod and have also never thanked anyone for them either.

On a side note, it’s always made me wonder why no one has made the cars and trucks that drive around the map playable. Is that because no one cares or because there’s some restriction on that?
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

do u mean like being able to buy them at the shop or jump in a random car GTA style like "yay a new car for the farm"? I mean.. to begin with if u r talking about the latter then maybe u r playing the wrong game?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

It's funny how people are so angry about not getting a tractor for their game on console and then they have to blame modders who do this out of their own time for free. Very appreciative that consoles even get mods becuase we couldn't even get mods until 15. Think of that. What would these "Ranting Console players do if they could only play FS15". They would literally go mad.
G'day
Tuffer

Post by Tuffer »

From a console player that rarely speaks up:

To modders: thank you from the bottom of my heart. Some mods I like. Some I dont. Some are done better than others. I appreciate every single one of them, and appreciate the effort given regardless of my personal tastes.

To whiners/mean complainers/harassers: your approach to expressing your thoughts makes you wrong, even if you're technically correct. Consider this a free life lesson. Learning how to express your opinion constructively will change your life. An example of how to do this well is my final comment.

Regarding Mr. Sealy P: my very favorite youtuber, let's be sure to ensure everyone knows: MSP demonstrates how to constructively and beneficially critique with excellence. His would be the approach you would want to model after.
PS4 farmer
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

Modders deserve alot of credit for what they do they are seriously only doing it because they enjoy it thats all. Some make really amzing ones other make ones that i personally dont like. Either way i am grateful for the modders because i am an xbox player who lives on a real farm and knows how that stuff works but doesnt have a clue on how to make a mod. Modders bring alot to farm sim and for that id like to say thank you. Especially Bullet Bill i seen that he commented and his map Lone Oak is amazing and accully felt like a real American farm.
Someone metioned it earlier that giants feels the same way as alot of these modders. Well the biggest difference between them is making a video game is giants job, modders do it for personal reasons. I will always critique giants work more because i am paying for a product. when i chose to spend my money on a product i beliecve i can offer constructive critisism on that product. I thunk 19 was a big step forward with alot of mishaps. i also think that the reason console players are getting a tad impatient for mods is because we rely on giants to test and make them avalible. I have been keeping up with the WIP map Tombstone that somethingonmyshoe made and he submitted it i belive 2 weeks ago and giants hasnt even tested it yet. Also i believe that players are frustrated that giants keep releasing thing that should of been in the base game to begin with. Take all of that together and combine it with bratty kids and adults that dont respect what modders do and you guys will get alot of harsh comments from the console crowd. Please dont let the few speak for the majority because alot of console players like me, and youtubers with a platfrom like Mrsealyp respect and are grateful for what all modders do. All in all its the modders choice if he/she wants to make mods for a game just know that the console players that understand the qork that goes into making a mod and bringing it to console are extremly grateful that you did and just want to say thanks and ignore the negative ppl that dont understand this.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Look at what this bloke wrote

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=138116

Nothing much more I can say
G'day
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Console player here.
Every tree has some bad apples in it. Then sadly that tree is either cut down or discarded as a lost cause just because of a select few.
I've seen console players gripe and moan
And I've seen pc players gripe and moan.
Like one person on here said. The average age of a console player is much lower than a pc player (probabaly) so modders are just going to have to understand that the immaturity will just be more evident there.
But i think it's a mistake to put all the blame on the consoles.

You could give 100 people in the room a thousand dollars each and some fool will probably say... "why did i only a thousand. I am smarter, so i deserve more"
Nothing...... And i mean. NOTHING will satisfy everyone. Haters are going to hate. And Haters always want their voice to be heard cause they think they matter more for some reason.

To all the modders that push on.... Bless you and keep strong. Cause it will never go away.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.