Patch bugs

JonathanPeake

Patch bugs

Post by JonathanPeake »

*thumbsdown* So I’m a ps4 player and this is one of the very few games I play it seems to me that you at giants are not putting the care into your work like you have on previous games I’ve played almost every single farming simulator that has been produced and fs19 is by far the worst. Now don’t get me wrong I still love playing the game but it seems to me that there are too many bugs for a game that has just been released. Now I know your first thought is “ Why doesn’t he download the patch” I have. Now for the reason of this post. So before the patch 1.03 was released “ And that’s wat showed up on my ps4” and yes I have the landscape feature. Anyway when I used the roller “that deleted fields” the grass would grow now after downloading the patch it no longer works why is this. I wish you people would get it together put out a product that works how you say it does. In ending my tirade I want you all to be aware that I ain’t some kid I have a job a wife and two boys so I don’t game all day long in my moms basement lol. I don’t know how to report this but I’m confident that it is a bug. As a side note what would be hard about making the grass grow once you paint it. Plowing it and then using the roller doesn’t work either. Thank You
Shivaa

Re: Patch bugs

Post by Shivaa »

when the games come out we often encounter bugs that are then corrected over the updates and patches. you mislead a little that it's the "worst" game just for a bug like this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
orlahirish

Re: Patch bugs

Post by orlahirish »

Shivaa wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:38 pm when the games come out we often encounter bugs that are then corrected over the updates and patches. you mislead a little that it's the "worst" game just for a bug like this.

JonathanPeake meant that this game is the woest among farming simulators. Though, it doesn't matter as I guess bug was already fixed.

https://forum.open-e.com/member.php/11777-stanleyboston