Kettle and Krops

hun3

Kettle and Krops

Post by hun3 »

I'm curious if any farm sim fan play that game and if you do how do you like it? Worth to buy now?

Edit don_apple: moved to ‚Off-Topic‘, since this is not related to FS.
hun3

Re: Kettle and Krops

Post by hun3 »

By the way love how the mods automatically changed the topic from KK to Command and Conquer HAHAH oh GIANTS!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

It is forbidden to speak about this game in this forum!
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

20 steam rewiews. Couple guys still play it. Must be good. Go buy it, man.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I have the game.. some pros and cons

Pros
the game itself has amazing potential.. it has features that the farming sim community has begged for.. things like toggleable 4wd, smart AI that is capable of completely working a field on their own including dumping the product, individual animal models that aren't limited to an animal pin (a cow can actually escape from its pin and u have to call it back and coax it back inside), IC controls for vehicles and deformable terrain and realistic slippage.. it has all kinds of really neat features that provide for a pretty in depth farming experience..

Cons
to begin with the game is very taxing.. im not running a high end Alienware with a 16gig GPU or anything but its certainly a reasonable gaming computer that is more than capable and if I try to run the game at anywhere near ultra settings I take massive hits to my FPS doing no more than walking with nothing going on.. the physics feel clunky to me.. really nothing impressive going on with that end.. the controls r clunky as well.. when I try to use my controller there is just way too much switching back and forth between it and the keyboard.. the equipment lineup is pretty limited as r activities in general..

im hoping to get a lot more enjoyment out of the game once I get my wheel and pedals.. and hopefully they can get it polished enough so its not taxing.. also have hopes for the equipment lineup.. the game is still in development and things could really improve for the better.. or they could do like so many devs before them and just stop caring.. at this point I enjoy farmers dynasty a lot more but that could change in the future.. hope this lil review helps
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

I have it... it has potential, but frankly I'd wait if I was you. The game is nowhere near ready.

Their idea is a good one, but it is still to be seen if they will be able to deliver.
PC gamer.
Juls

Post by Juls »

I think some of these other games may eventually be better than FS games because they are not limited to old software design. However they still have a long way to go, I bought P Farming and hated it, mostly because I couldn’t “just play the game” I had to jump through a pile of hoops for many days or weeks to be able to just play the game as a simulator and gave up. Came back to FS.
efdev999

Post by efdev999 »

Beastbubba wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:38 am Their idea is a good one, but it is still to be seen if they will be able to deliver.
i think they can deliver the game but not soon, there is plenty of work for the devs.
i think in 1 or 2 years it is the Farming Simulation i dreamed from :D.
(the driving feels actual better than in FS but not smooth enough)

if you want to play the game dont buy it, if you want to support the project i think it is ok to buy it in this shape.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hi guys, you can use their forum to discuss the game, thanks.