Wow!!

Husqvarna TS 352

Wow!!

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Wow indeed. I've watched this video so many times and I can't believe that there is a 165 foot seeder. Apparently the farmer who's in NSW sows 50,000 acres of cereal crops. So cool. It looks like someone has modded farming sim with some ridiculous sized seeder! :lol:

Edit don_apple: converted link to youtube video into youtube tags so that video is embedded in post.
G'day
Dogface

Re: Wow!!

Post by Dogface »

Wow! If I saw that in game I would think it was unrealistic. :)

What's up with those trees? Why not cut them down?
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: Wow!!

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Dogface wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:05 pm Wow! If I saw that in game I would think it was unrealistic. :)

What's up with those trees? Why not cut them down?
There are many reasons. Sometimes it's illegal to cut down all your trees on your land. Some farmers leave trees on the land so that if they need to graze cattle or sheep on the field for a year they have a place to stay in the shade because in Australia it gets to nearly 50 degrees (celcius) which might bake the animals. There are many rules in Australia about trees and covering your crop. For instance where I live there is a rule that 1/3 of your crop (usually grapes/olives/fruit trees) cannot be covered and must be left out in the open as the area is classed as a tourist area. Looks good, but quite often the farmers lose 1/3 of their crop.
G'day