Funny Farming Things - For anyone with a sense of Humour

Husqvarna TS 352

Funny Farming Things - For anyone with a sense of Humour

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Hello,

I was quite bored of cutting an endless field of corn and I thought....farming is quite often associated with tiring work and intensive manual labor and I thought hmmm....why couldn't it be funny? :lol:. So I created this thread for anyone who has any funny farming related jokes (please tey to stay on topic) to brighten your day. I'll go first. Ever seen the movie Cast Away? Where the guy gets trapped on an island with a volleyball called Wilson. But then it falls off his raft and floats away. Then he yells out....

A person says to another person ,

"How much is your brief-CASE?",

The person replies with,

"About $75, how much is yours?",

"$550,000"

BUCK...

...WHEAT

These jokes just keep getting Cornier and Cornier...

Malt Barley or Moult Barley?

I have many more but don't want the post to be too long. Thanks!

Edit don_apple: topic moved to "Off-topic", since this is not related to the game itself.
G'day
Addictedtofs

Re: Funny Farming Things - For anyone with a sense of Humour

Post by Addictedtofs »

An old farmer had a wife who nagged him non-stop.

From morning until night, she was always complaining and nagging about something.

The only time he got any relief was when he was out plowing with his old mule so he made sure he tried to plow as much as possible.

One day, he was out plowing when his wife brought him his lunch out to the field.

He drove the mule into the shade, sat down on a tree stump, and began to eat his lunch.

His wife then began nagging him again. Nag, nag, nag, it just went on and on.

Then suddenly, the mule lashed out with both back legs. He caught her smack in the back of the head killing her straight away.

At the funeral a few days later, the minister noticed something strange.

Whenever a woman mourner went to talk to the old farmer, he'd listen for a minute, then nod his head in agreement.

But when a male mourner talked to him, he'd listen for a minute, then shake his head.

This was so consistent, the minister decided to ask the old farmer about it.

So after the funeral, he spoke to the farmer, and asked him why he nodded his head and agreed with the women, but always shook his head and disagreed with all the men.

The old farmer said: "Well, the women would come up and say something about how nice my wife looked, or how pretty her dress was, so I'd nod my head in agreement."

"And what about the men?" the minister asked.

"They all wanted to know if the mule was for sale." :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Addictedtofs

Re: Funny Farming Things - For anyone with a sense of Humour

Post by Addictedtofs »

Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway