Moderators in discord server

Ash_

Moderators in discord server

Post by Ash_ »

Not sure If this is where I put this but I figured...
Cowboy5130

Re: Moderators in discord server

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Don’t you go antagonizing a mid and then coming here to cry when you get your peepee smacked. You have no reason to feel like the victim here, unless you are a young child. If that is the case, go to your parents and mention it to them, and drop it. Guil did nothing wrong. Had it been me, I would of said a lot worse. Count your blessings.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya Guil can be a bit of a pain on the discord. After I argued with someone on there I got warned by a different moderator so I stopped. Guil took it upon himself to ban me 6 hours after it happened.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I got kicked overnight one time for no reason. Kicked or banned I’m not sure. Went to sleep and all was well. Woke up and the official fs discord wasn’t on my list of servers that I was a member of...🤷🏽‍♂️ I do know aphid on the bsm server was a pita and banned me for calling him out on some of his bs. I went down on that server in a blaze of glory. I made sure it was aimed at aphid and only him and a lot of people were shocked at what I was doing. I kept going and defending the guy that was belly up. They had already put me on last chance for saying “stuff” when aphid was downright swearing but 🤷🏽‍♂️, guess it was just that time of the month for him...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Guil

Post by Guil »

We aren't getting into this on the forum. Ash you left after a tantrum.

Red you were banned for acting like an absolute tool. Threatening others multiple times and then demanding users were banned because you lost oats in your save and you didn't agree with what they said.

Cowboy I can't remember exactly with you but a kick is just that. You can come back if someone invites you.
Anyone is welcome as long as they don't take the pi** and try cause more drama as soon as anything starts. Red pm me on discord if you want to come back.