Why??

markare

Why??

Post by markare »

This will be locked an I will be warned against it but I'm still going ahead with it.

Over the last few weeks I have seen an influx of people being warned about posts. ( this will come back and bite me but I'm no longer fussed)

We are constantly told to report posts. This is done yet they still are able to post their stuff without reporfussion. This is not singled out to one person or one moderator but the same people seem to spew the same rubbish day in day out, when anyone challenges them. Or states fact ls to pull them back to reality it is the fact giver and the common sense poster that is victimised.

I hardly post here these days because of this single reason. There are plenty of threwsss I can't post replies to but will end up on the ringside of butthurt posters and moderators.

Maybe time for a change, a refreshing insight/look/perspective, whatever you want to call it. The forums have descended into chaos and its always the same people who are guilty of it yet they don't get the punishment that should be dealt, yet when someone answers them back with solid fact and proof it is that person that gets warned about posts

Doesn't bt make sense to me anymore.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Guil

Re: Why??

Post by Guil »

I won't say you're completely wrong but not everything is always visible so you can't see any actions that have been taken. One example is the pre-moderated post group. Only individual users and mods or Giants know who is in it.

As you suspected I'm going to lock this, you can pm either Lisertan or O5-Chris if you feel I have taken the wrong action here.