Real life farming related pics

Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: Real life farming related pics

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Took some pictures today when cutting silage, tried uploading them on here, all I get is file size to big or something like that, anyone any ideas lol
Forgot to say, I did try making them smaller only to realise I have to edit out way to much of the picture.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:53 pm Took some pictures today when cutting silage, tried uploading them on here, all I get is file size to big or something like that, anyone any ideas lol
Forgot to say, I did try making them smaller only to realise I have to edit out way to much of the picture.
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:28 am
Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:53 pm Took some pictures today when cutting silage, tried uploading them on here, all I get is file size to big or something like that, anyone any ideas lol
How is that supposed to help? The file is too big
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:07 am
DEERE317 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:28 am
How is that supposed to help? The file is too big
He doesn’t specify if he was using image server or the forums file upload button.
And in retrospect I’m pretty sure he’s put up screenshots before.

Maybe try imgbb?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Should be able to cut part of the picture off and re-save it so it will be smaller. Just a tiny bit off the entire outside is usually plenty
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

If it's on your phone, try taking a screenshot of it, sometimes that reduces the file size.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
elmike

Post by elmike »

Hi,

i use jpegsize for this. A command line tool, placed in the same folder as your pics. Execute it, and it will create much smaller versions of them... It is also confugurable...

Elmike
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Plowing some dirt to dry
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Looks like fun
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Sorry for only replying now,thanks for the relpys, I was using the giants image server, the same way I was uploading screenshots every time, only when I try upload photos from me phone carema it keeps saying file size to big, it dont matter how small I make it, it still says file size whatever ha, I'll get there eventually lol

Further more, ever since I posted my spud picture I've only had trouble uploading pictures since, just not screenshots from the game, could be just a coincidence maybe, lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Meh, it’s all pretty dull now would have rather stayed napping on the couch haha, just needed to dry out some trenches so I can pass some compaction tests tomorrow.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:32 pm Sorry for only replying now,thanks for the relpys, I was using the giants image server, the same way I was uploading screenshots every time, only when I try upload photos from me phone carema it keeps saying file size to big, it dont matter how small I make it, it still says file size whatever ha, I'll get there eventually lol

Further more, ever since I posted my spud picture I've only had trouble uploading pictures since, just not screenshots from the game, could be just a coincidence maybe, lol
Probably has a flag on your account. :lol:
For your pictures if you have Google Drive (or if not an account is free) you could upload them into a folder and then share that folder on here, I would think 15gb is enough.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:32 pm Sorry for only replying now,thanks for the relpys, I was using the giants image server, the same way I was uploading screenshots every time, only when I try upload photos from me phone carema it keeps saying file size to big, it dont matter how small I make it, it still says file size whatever ha, I'll get there eventually lol

When you upload the file, choose from your photo library, not your camera. I had that same issue, it’s because the phone hasn’t condensed it to a reasonable photo for storage when you take it straight with your camera for upload
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
zopabehi

Post by zopabehi »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:55 am Image
Nice photo *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

More alfalfa haylage work, keeps me busy enough that I haven't checked this forum in a while haha

Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!