Real life farming related pics

Dairydeere

Re: Real life farming related pics

Post by Dairydeere »

Nice. I think my dad had an Agri King too, like a 970 or something similar
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Well, just got done washing out the inside of one of our milk tanks. Pressure washer had my ears all clouded up, so my hearing is a little weak from the motor reverberating on the tank walls. It’s like a deafening sauna in there, very humid and loud inside. I don’t think I need shower tonight :lol:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Today we took a seed box back after we've had it since last spring and they never picked it up... now we will we if we will get blown away by a tornado tonight haha
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, I didn’t have that option unfortunately, but my hearing is now back to what it was. So I guess it’s all good *thumbsup*

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Pressure washing doesn't bother me as much anymore, but I still hate running corn up the blower into the silo or just running the blower period ha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Pressure washing doesn't bother me much either now, I've done enough of it where I'm used to it, but it was nice because the tank curved the water away and I didn't get splashed by it. Not that I was going to melt of anything :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

That's good for you. In the hog building you don't get as lucky with stuff not spraying you. Haha my wife makes me shower like 3 times.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

LOL can't imagine what you'd be like after a job like that :lol: . I only have one pig I'm responsible for at the farm, I guess I'm lucky I don't have to pressure wash anything

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Farmercaseih wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:17 pm Cool. We have this and an 1175.
Saw them in your latest YT video, nice old tractors.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

We use them alot. Both haul grain, the 1175 runs the bat wing mower, and the 1570 plants beans and pulls the disk.
Illinois Farmer

Dairydeere wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:27 am LOL can't imagine what you'd be like after a job like that :lol: . I only have one pig I'm responsible for at the farm, I guess I'm lucky I don't have to pressure wash anything
It is not too fun. It is a brutal week because I du the finisher, then we move, then pressure wash the nurseries.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Not really farming related but clearing and grubbing at work.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Sorry for the sideways pic, my phone is like that. Clearing debris in the grape rows and chopping it up

Edit: Put the image into a spoiler so it doesn't look like it was my fault, don't look, you'll spoil it :wink3: :lol:
Last edited by Dairydeere on Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

If you take the picture with the phone sideways it will show up correctly on here.