Getting banned

Condemned6788

Getting banned

Post by Condemned6788 »

You banned someone asking for someone to take notice b/c the PC players are getting the better mods and console players getting left overs and I don't think it is fair but the things that it comes down to we the costumer and I have read post after post about people want the SAME mods on all platforms but nobody listen to the people they just keep on favorites the PC players more even the console players if I have I will post this on all social media sites and YouTube until it is EQUAL on all platforms PC /Console for all mods if I get banned for this will go to show that I was right that PC players are better then console players and also me post this on social media and and YouTube will get a respons that we console player out number

EDIT: Closed as everything that needed to be said was said. ~Chris
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: Getting banned

Post by böserlöwe »

Mods are Made of Modders, not Giants. So if they made not your Mods, what can we do for that?

When Modder makes some Mods, than in first line for the PC, the Moddingtool is only for PC.
When Mod is ready for the Game, than its first on PC.

Wehn Modder ar made some changes on mod, that we need to use it on Consoles, than we will test it.
If this mod ist ready and ok for console, it will release on console.

And by the way: When you post on Text in more than one Tread, also in other Treads that has nothing to do with your text, than it looks like a spammer.
So we have to banned all spam in this forum.

If you have some question you can post it in new tread with your onw qeuestion in right Forum Section.
Than never will delete or banned some one this.

Is ther something like Spam or link to other sites outside of Farming Simulator, we have to check...
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Since the language of this topic is english I've moved this topic from the german to the english section of this forum.

Please use the english section of the forum in the future when writing posts in english: viewforum.php?f=478
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Condemned6788 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:58 pm You banned someone asking for someone to take notice b/c the PC players are getting the better mods and console players getting left overs and I don't think it is fair but the things that it comes down to we the costumer and I have read post after post about people want the SAME mods on all platforms but nobody listen to the people they just keep on favorites the PC players more even the console players if I have I will post this on all social media sites and YouTube until it is EQUAL on all platforms PC /Console for all mods if I get banned for this will go to show that I was right that PC players are better then console players and also me post this on social media and and YouTube will get a respons that we console player out number
What you're asking for isn't possible, bub. All you're doing is making a fool of yourself. It's not about favoring one side or the other. It's about capabilities of the system, and limitations set by the MANUFACTURERS of the system. It's not the choice of GIANTS.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Condemned6788 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:58 pm
Impossible the mod limitations are not set by Giants it's set by the manufacture of the console so if you are on PS4 like me then Sony would be at fault for the limitations so if you got a problem go to them if your on Xbox it the same concept but with microsoft.

Also the mods are created by other players, not by Giants (unless if it is a Giant's mod) so it is also up to the modder whether they will release to consoles or not if it within the limitations, and quite frankly I don't blame them for not releasing to consoles due to post like this. If you would have done a little research you would have probably learned that this issue is not up to Giants what so ever. :search:
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

To add to everyone else.

It isen't even just the limitations set by Sony/Microsoft (like no script mods), it is also due to the limitations of the systems. PC's vary from weaker than current gen consoles to more powerful than ones that will probably be released 2to3 generations from now. Some of the mods can actually put a strain on moderate gaming pc's, some mods have a ton of high detail and can eat up some ram. From your post I'm sure this fact will offend you, but it is a fact regardless, a low end gaming PC is still leaps and bounds above a console in performance.

A question for you though, do you think Giants shoulden't host a mod just because it can't be released on console for whatever reason? And if so, why?

As for your your threats about social media, frankly you just made yourself sound like an sjw... My advice is to actually look into an issue before commenting on it, but even if your to lazy to do that you could have just asked why instead of creating a thread with demands and threats.
PC gamer.