Anybody able to assist with a FS15 Map problem?

Bickford Farms

Anybody able to assist with a FS15 Map problem?

Post by Bickford Farms »

Hey. I often play SP with FS15. I have a collection of maps I play. Currently I am on Sosnovka + Mix Feeder by G.F. Moder. I own FS15 Gold and liked Sosnovka , but found it limited.
Anyway, this map has some neat features. It has a cattle breeding station ( ZuchStation) that requires heifers, happyCow ( sperm), forage, water and straw. I cannot get a water tank to unload at that water trigger. I used Kotte Universal and the Garant water tanks, no luck. I bypassed the need for water to see if it actually works, it did. I also cannot get the liquid Manure to trigger into a Kotte or garant slurry tank at the same station. It has an interesting flow of procedures required. You buy heifers, breed them, send them to the milk parlor, then send them to a finishing yard , then you get to sell them as fattened beef. I had to inspect with GE to trace the flow, and while I am no expert, I did figure a bunch out. I also have FS13, FS17 and FS19. I mostly enjoy FS15.
So, if anybody can help, that would be great.
Thanks.
Bickford Farms

Re: Anybody able to assist with a FS15 Map problem?

Post by Bickford Farms »

Well, it came to me about 3:00 am this morning. I realized there was a script missing. There was no LiquideTrigger.lua script (Marhu) and the notice for it in modDesc. I copied one from Altkirch Farm map and it worked immediately. That solved that issue but I may come back with more.