Snowrunner

Guil

Re: Snowrunner

Post by Guil »

Mrsealyp had the same thing and lost the pickup and also the Khan dlc vehicle. It was after he got a blue screen error.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I was royally pi** off and don’t feel guilty either because I’ve made so much progress,from now on before I quit I’m going to sell my truck and buy it back when I load up the game
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Go check out their bugs section on their forums. Ouch! I’m not going to complain about FS bugs anymore!
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

I'm enjoying this a lot but I prefer it small doses. I can't loose myself for hours in it like I can with FS. Mostly because it is just a bit of a one trick pony and world isn't quite immersive enough. Playing it though has made me realise FS really could do a lot more with the missions system and making money doing jobs of others. Its a beautiful looking game too, its very atmospheric. I'm finding it difficult to going back to playing FS-19 now. Its just so flat and overly bright looking compared to this. Giants really are going to have to up their game in the graphics and lighting department fairly soon for FS.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Found the hummer last nite on Alaska, makes things a little easier
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:38 am Found the hummer last nite on Alaska, makes things a little easier
I've not really explored Alaska yet. Do you need to have snow chains to find the Hummer? I've found the Scout 800 on the Michigan map. Its a very unforgiving game without decent vehicles. I agree with one of the reviews I read which said that its a bit pointless in the game like this to hide decent upgrades behind an unlock system. I do hate unlock systems in games generally. Its usually really pointless. Thank god Giants don't do it with FS.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I used the scout 800 which I found on the start map with mud tires. You do have to tow it back and it managed just fine. I’m just going to explore the maps and try not to do any missions until it’s patched because I’ve had a lot of blue screens on PS4
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Damn you’re in Alaska? I just barely ventured to the second area of the Michigan map 😂😂

Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:18 pm Damn you’re in Alaska? I just barely ventured to the second area of the Michigan map 😂😂
Yes but I haven’t done many missions just scouting maps,the Russian map is a pig of a map! Also up to 350000 in cash through finding vehicles 😁.

Just a shout out to Mrsealyp if you read these forums...I’ve blown the dust out of my PS4 as it sounded like it was gonna takeoff playing this game and it’s now 100% better
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Haha I'd imagine Russia is a challenge. And he had that problem on Construction Simulator, said he blew the dust out and still does it.

Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

No he said in his last video he managed to blow the dust off the heat sink without removing the power source with compressed air and it’s better even on construction simulator. I’d cleaned the fan but on closer inspection the heat sink was clogged with dust so I used an air bed pump to blow it off! Couldn’t believe the stuff that came out
Guil

Post by Guil »

Latest video he is back to doing voice overs so likely didn't work for too long.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

https://youtu.be/tG3HCtdvcQ8 I dunno watch this from 11:38 sounds like he’s fixed it? How you finding this Guil? I’m loving it although I nearly completed a task tonite but ran out of fuel grrrr only have one truck due to the console bugs st the moment
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:33 pm Yes but I haven’t done many missions just scouting maps,the Russian map is a pig of a map! Also up to 350000 in cash through finding vehicles 😁.
So do you just sell the vehicles when you find them? I’m trying to grind xp to unlock some of the nicer trucks.

Also took this shot, this game looks so nice
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer