Please allow me to introduce myself

CaptGoodvibes

Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Hi, I do answer to "Captain Goodvibes" in real life so feel free to call me that un-ironically.

I'm a retired electrical engineer but still working as a real estate agent in Las Vegas, NV, USA. I play a lot of video games and gravitate towards open world games.

I'm an experienced guitar player, Jeeper, camper, and mtn biker. I'm semi-experienced in so many other things including leatherwork and tie-dye and surfing and scuba and so on...

I'm an analytical personality type so graphs and charts and diagrams tickle my fancy.

I'm only putting this all out here because this forum is by far, the most polite I've experienced since before AOL when I was a Usenet user.

Cheers!
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
FSarndrone

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Post by FSarndrone »

hi welcom to the forum
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Wow sounds like a fun interesting life. I bet you have seen a lot of stuff and that's just living in Vegas Haha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

FSarndrone wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:37 am hi welcom to the forum
Thanks!
Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:30 am Wow sounds like a fun interesting life. I bet you have seen a lot of stuff and that's just living in Vegas Haha.
I've been lucky to be born totally immature and so, followed my whim many times. I have a lot of true stories and make the extra effort to make sure there are jokes peppered in. It doesn't translate online but if you are ever in Vegas, let me know and I'll show you(and family/traveling partners) a good time. Cheers!
PS4
Illinois Farmer

I would love to go to Vegas sometime, but my wife had no desires. My parents have been about 4 times and my brother about 3. I always stayed to work while they went.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Welcome to the forum Captain.
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Took the Jeep down to the Colorado River downstream from the Hoover Dam today. Our black lab Boone had a freaking blast! The 4x4 road wasn’t too bad. 10 miles and 45 minutes each way. Cheers!
PS4
Illinois Farmer

Oh fun. Lab love to swim. A couple years ago I went to Colorado to visit my aunt, and swam in the Colorado river. It was pretty cool upstream.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

CaptGoodvibes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:24 am Took the Jeep down to the Colorado River downstream from the Hoover Dam today. Our black lab Boone had a freaking blast! The 4x4 road wasn’t too bad. 10 miles and 45 minutes each way. Cheers!
There is another path upstream of the dam you can get to if you cross the bridge by the dam driving from Vegas. There is a little trail right off the first exit. It’s not too bad a trail although I will attach the disclaimer I work in construction and will drive my pickup anywhere and have aggressive tires. But at the end if you keep working your way towards the lake you can get there and it’s a nice swimming area.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Hello CaptGoodvibes :hi:
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:20 pm
CaptGoodvibes wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:24 am Took the Jeep down to the Colorado River downstream from the Hoover Dam today. Our black lab Boone had a freaking blast! The 4x4 road wasn’t too bad. 10 miles and 45 minutes each way. Cheers!
There is another path upstream of the dam you can get to if you cross the bridge by the dam driving from Vegas. There is a little trail right off the first exit. It’s not too bad a trail although I will attach the disclaimer I work in construction and will drive my pickup anywhere and have aggressive tires. But at the end if you keep working your way towards the lake you can get there and it’s a nice swimming area.
Nice!

I'll keep an eye out. Was it Kingman Wash by any chance?
PS4
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yes I believe so but not completely sure
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

Mwal wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:31 pm Yes I believe so but not completely sure
We have not been over there but it's on our list. I'll get pics when we go. Cheers!
PS4
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Have to let me know what ya think I really liked it there. There’s a guy in Henderson who rents jet skis to use on the lake place is called SkiiWii he’s a really nice guy we rented from him and had a blast. The lakes really fun to explore that way