My 2013 Mac battery finally gave up

CaptGoodvibes

My 2013 Mac battery finally gave up

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

I’m going to replace the battery and keep her going. Terrific piece of equipment! Worth reviving :)
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end
Achtung Baby

Re: My 2013 Mac battery finally gave up

Post by Achtung Baby »

I remember a friend of ours didn’t want her 2007 MacBook, hardly used and nothing was installed since she bought it. So it was in as new condition.
Booted it up and was blown away as to how fast it ran, I just bought a 2013 iMac at that time and it was faster than my Mac.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

:coolnew: Macs are the best :coolnew:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
CaptGoodvibes

Post by CaptGoodvibes »

FSarndrone wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:59 pm :coolnew: Macs are the best :coolnew:
When people complain about the price and tell me about cheaper options, I let it slide and let them go on believing that.

I know full well the innards of complex consumer and enterprise electronics and I’m always blown away at the component choices they make. Quality and longevity rule and cost reductions, the bread and butter of longevity in most organizations including the one I left, don’t seem to exist in their ecosystem.

Bottom line, the high percentage of lofty engineers that have standardized on Apple products for their work is astounding!

And Apple is including MATLAB benchmarks on their site now. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*

Cheers!
PS4
-----------------------------
I like jumping off the deep end