Getting really sick in Farming Simulator 19

Mayofoe

Getting really sick in Farming Simulator 19

Post by Mayofoe »

So i have this problem where i get really sick when im doing something like harvesting on a side of a hill, it really messes with my perspective and makes me really sick and so i cant really play any maps with hills.

Is there a mod or settings that fixes this and makes the 1st and 3rd person view stick with the tractor, like for example the camera is like a balloon attached to the tractor which makes me sick, and i want a long stick glued to the top of the tractor and a camera on top the stick and when the tractor moves on side of hills viewing it feels more natural for my brain and makes me not sick.
Patton_M47

Re: Getting really sick in Farming Simulator 19

Post by Patton_M47 »

Mayofoe wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:03 am So i have this problem where i get really sick when im doing something like harvesting on a side of a hill, it really messes with my perspective and makes me really sick and so i cant really play any maps with hills.

Is there a mod or settings that fixes this and makes the 1st and 3rd person view stick with the tractor, like for example the camera is like a balloon attached to the tractor which makes me sick, and i want a long stick glued to the top of the tractor and a camera on top the stick and when the tractor moves on side of hills viewing it feels more natural for my brain and makes me not sick.
im not a scripter but you should look into modding it i wouldnt think its impossible
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton