The off the rails thread

Dairydeere

Re: The off the rails thread

Post by Dairydeere »

Yikes, that brings a whole new meaning to island survival!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Bryan83 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:23 pm.
Very insightful post, was life changing.

:smileynew:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:33 pm
How come you’re not egging on your buddies Harry and Lloyd in the mods in testing discussion thread this go around?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:01 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:33 pm
How come you’re not egging on your buddies Harry and Lloyd in the mods in testing discussion thread this go around?
I’m not aware of what you’re talking about, and haven’t viewed that thread as I haven’t bothered to get 22 yet so not really concerned what comes out mod wise.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:59 pm
I’m not aware of what you’re talking about, and haven’t viewed that thread as I haven’t bothered to get 22 yet so not really concerned what comes out mod wise.
Head over and read the last three or four pages, it will make sense then, or at least as much sense as it can
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:13 pm
Head over and read the last three or four pages, it will make sense then, or at least as much sense as it can
Sorry, I couldn't make any sense from that, but I think I see where you were going... smh
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:42 pm
Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:13 pm
Sorry, I couldn't make any sense from that, but I think I see where you were going... smh
It definitely doesn’t make sense, especially since FarmBoss all of a sudden looks like a little angel, not sure how that makes sense :lol:

How ya doing DairyDeere? Haven’t seen ya around in a bit.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

haha, been pretty good. Actually pretty active in the community, just not on the forum here. My home turf is Discord, Facebook, itch.io. I really only check the forums for this topic and Mwal's farm thread haha. More farm work outside now since the weather has warmed up, but my free time is mostly modding while I converse/get help in Discord. How about you?

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Not bad, got elected to FFA chapter and 4-H club treasurer earlier this year, and recently got about half of first cut up and in the barn, planning on doing some new things this summer.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Nice! I was vice president in FFA and president in 4-H this year, so now I'm going for president in FFA and relaxing a little in 4-H haha. Finally finished triticale about a week ago. Rain was pushing us back so much, we're still planting corn right now. Second cut alfalfa haylage will probably get packed down in about two weeks

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:34 am Nice! I was vice president in FFA and president in 4-H this year, so now I'm going for president in FFA and relaxing a little in 4-H haha. Finally finished triticale about a week ago. Rain was pushing us back so much, we're still planting corn right now. Second cut alfalfa haylage will probably get packed down in about two weeks
Cool! I probably will run for FFA president next year as my friend who is it this year is graduating early and won't be here next year. Yeah rains been a pain here, garden's late, a bunch of stuff hasn't been planted yet or was planted late here, and our what remain of our 1st cut is getting overdone.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Amazing, I was Sentinel when I was in FFA nearly 25 years ago.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

You guys make me feel old, except bryan haha
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Not even 18 years old and I'm intimidating :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

:lol: