The off the rails thread

Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: The off the rails thread

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Rototiller powerharrow roller or just the wheels of the tractor, I'd have great fun making ribbons of those rodents, absolutely hate the dirty things, yes Patton I heard about it before, didn't the emu's win that, they only managed to shoot a few hundred out of what, 20 or 30 thousand an also used how many thousand of bullets lol
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:07 pm Rototiller powerharrow roller or just the wheels of the tractor, I'd have great fun making ribbons of those rodents, absolutely hate the dirty things, yes Patton I heard about it before, didn't the emu's win that, they only managed to shoot a few hundred out of what, 20 or 30 thousand an also used how many thousand of bullets lol
yeah the Emus won but shortly later they put bountys on there heads... That fixed the problem LOL
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Fine example of the motivation money can bring ha
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

ya LOL
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

ever heard of tnt airlines?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

FSarndrone wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:48 pm ever heard of tnt airlines?
It sounds dynamite.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

FSarndrone wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:48 pm ever heard of tnt airlines?
sounds interesting...
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Something kind of funny.
So catching up on Gold Rush and watching a D10T ripping permafrost and just being toyed with by the frozen soil, and thinking to myself “why has Parker had D10’s for essentially ever? There has to be some reason that a D11 is to big but still” and then a few minutes later a D11R shows up that he bought for next season and immediately proceeds to play with the permafrost.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I really need to find time to watch that show again sigh
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:05 am I really need to find time to watch that show again sigh
There plenty of entertainment value just in pointing out the obviously staged drama, apparently they think a Go Pro bouncing off of a magnet makes it dramatic. :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Also 2 other things I just thought of:
1. I <3 Super Stacker
2. Parker hired a bunch of unintelligent people, so they’re pulling a feeder off of a plant as the belt split and the plants been down, so they’re switching Big Reds feeder to Sluicepher and putting the Super Stacker (conveyor on the back of an excavator) on Big Red. So while hauling away the busted feeder it bottoms out on the ramp, (like digging in big time) so they decide to chain an excavator to the semi and pull, low and behold it doesn’t work and then they worry about twisting it... not while pulling with a truck and excavator but after they remove the truck from the equation. So yes I see your (Mwal) point about a bunch of 1diots (Hoffman’s were painful to watch though) on there... it does make comedy though.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Patton_M47 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:08 pm HE LOST HIS TEXTURES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfnCd2M_ass
:lol: That's a first, I know of a farm north of us that paints all their tractors white, but never seen a tractor straight from factory as white (Valtra doesn't count lol)
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Dairydeere wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:24 pm
Patton_M47 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:08 pm HE LOST HIS TEXTURES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfnCd2M_ass
:lol: That's a first, I know of a farm north of us that paints all their tractors white, but never seen a tractor straight from factory as white (Valtra doesn't count lol)
I've seen a few odd painted ones in my area not factory though
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:57 am Something kind of funny.
So catching up on Gold Rush and watching a D10T ripping permafrost and just being toyed with by the frozen soil, and thinking to myself “why has Parker had D10’s for essentially ever? There has to be some reason that a D11 is to big but still” and then a few minutes later a D11R shows up that he bought for next season and immediately proceeds to play with the permafrost.
Money I’m sure, they aren’t as readily available as 10s are especially used and I think a new 11 is more than double what a 10 costs, I believe there over 2 million dollars