The off the rails thread

DEERE317

Re: The off the rails thread

Post by DEERE317 »

Farmercaseih wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:36 am I don't use the clutch every time I start motion with our magnum
If I’m not mistaken clutching is automatic on a PS. (Or am I totally missing what you’re saying?)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

It has a forward-reverse shuttle so I can go from park or neutral to F or R, and from F to R, and from F or R to neutral
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Listening to the news here in Ireland today, I thought it was the first of April with the nonsense there talking about, apparently "some people" are getting offended with the names of the following thing and want them changed to person..postman, fireman, taxman an so on, I just asked me father to order a new person hole for the slats, hes still looking at me, whats next, I suppose people will end up getting offended by calling them by name, this **** is what's wrong with the world,If I offend anyone with this post you're an absolute tosser of a snowflake get a life, f*** good for nothing sods of ****.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:33 pm Listening to the news here in Ireland today, I thought it was the first of April with the nonsense there talking about, apparently "some people" are getting offended with the names of the following thing and want them changed to person..postman, fireman, taxman an so on, I just asked me father to order a new person hole for the slats, hes still looking at me, whats next, I suppose people will end up getting offended by calling them by name, this **** is what's wrong with the world,If I offend anyone with this post you're an absolute tosser of a snowflake get a life, f*** good for nothing sods of ****.
Can’t wait for someone to have to point out an unnamed dog... “is it a he or she and what’s it name, didn’t mean to call it it...” :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Now there isn't Mr. Potato head, it is transgender potato head or something
Feirmeoir Eireannach

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:49 pm
Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:33 pm Listening to the news here in Ireland today, I thought it was the first of April with the nonsense there talking about, apparently "some people" are getting offended with the names of the following thing and want them changed to person..postman, fireman, taxman an so on, I just asked me father to order a new person hole for the slats, hes still looking at me, whats next, I suppose people will end up getting offended by calling them by name, this **** is what's wrong with the world,If I offend anyone with this post you're an absolute tosser of a snowflake get a life, f*** good for nothing sods of ****.
Can’t wait for someone to have to point out an unnamed dog... “is it a he or she and what’s it name, didn’t mean to call it it...” :lol:
The female Jack Russel will become the jackleen Russel, female cocker spaniel will become fanny spaniel, female saint bernard will be saint Bernadette an what about the non gender dogs, well that a complete diffrent ball game, or should I say ball'less.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Farmercaseih wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:51 pm Now there isn't Mr. Potato head, it is transgender potato head or something
Yeah I heard that one, honestly do its almost at the stage now where you cant even pass someone without getting accused of this or that,
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

There are two genders, and how you are born is how you are, I don't know why that is so hard to understand for people
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Farmercaseih wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:12 pm There are two genders, and how you are born is how you are, I don't know why that is so hard to understand for people
Exactly.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

https://youtu.be/VrKW58MS12g
I really dislike some people in our world...
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Really makes me mad that some people can scam old people like that an not think anything of it, happend my sister last year, she's not old, I think she's 30 or 31,(arnt I some brother not knowing me sisters age lol) but they only got a few hundred from her bank account before the bank stop the transactions because they knew they looked suspicious, my goodness the hassle it took to get the money back it almost wasn't worth it but yet the scammers can get it in a matter of minutes.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:57 pm https://youtu.be/VrKW58MS12g
I really dislike some people in our world...
yeah People are stupid, and trash
Funny Im subbed to Jim Browning
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

my Grandfather gets calls all the time luckly if he thinks somethings sus he calls someone else for their opinion
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Anyone know what's going on with CNH lately, they seem to be issueing notice of contract termination to some agencies across Ireland an the UK, strange thing is they just did it to WR Shaw which is Ireland's biggest Newholland dealership.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:51 am Anyone know what's going on with CNH lately, they seem to be issueing notice of contract termination to some agencies across Ireland an the UK, strange thing is they just did it to WR Shaw which is Ireland's biggest Newholland dealership.
I don’t know but across the pond they shot themselves when buying IH and then painting Cases red... so wouldn’t surprise me.