Low noise gaming laptop?

Patton_M47

Re: Low noise gaming laptop?

Post by Patton_M47 »

steavemr wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:03 am I need a gaming laptop under 1,000, Any good recommendations?
ACER Nitro 5 best $900 spent
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

That is the most incoherent and backwards computer advice I can think of for a laptop, maybe a desktop that one wants to run quietly but not a laptop…
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
violar

Post by violar »

I don't have a specific laptop in mind, but go for high end cpu and gpu like a i7 or r7 and a 3070 or 3080 and install throttlestop. Once in there disable the boost. The same with msi afterburner, there your turn the clockspeed down. That way the cooling capacity is made for far more heat than your laptop actually outputs
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Why would you do that? Let the thing boost up to the Point that the TDP matches the cooling system.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
trevor4079

Post by trevor4079 »

The Razer Blade Pro 17 has many compelling reasons to be ranked first among the best quietest gaming laptops. To begin with, it can support next-generation screens for a variety of applications. You may choose a 360Hz FHD display for ultra-fast graphics and fpm for competitive gaming, a 120Hz UHD display for 4K clarity in creative content creation, or a 165Hz QHD display for both. The spectacular graphics are made possible with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 GPU. The Razer Blade Pro 17 is powered by an Intel 10th Gen 8-Core CPU, which can handle demanding AAA games and increase performance. You may use Intel Turbo Boost Technology, which speeds up the i7 CPU to 5.1GHz. It also includes handy connection, such as built-in wifi-6 and a UHS-III SD card slot, which will allow you to decrease the number of adapters you require and move about with it more conveniently.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:44 am No it is not the size. It is actually my health issues. I have multiple hernias which keep me from carrying heavy objects. And good hardware on a desktop gaming pc usually is heavy due to heatsinks, solid metal cases etc. That was also one of the limiting reasons for me to stick with the consoles. But if I can find a gaming laptop that runs relatively silent I think it is time for me to switch to PC.
Sorry to hear that. Most laptops are really light under 5 pounds. Since you dont want anything big it will be light. Now its 2023 almost so you might have got fs 22. I figured I'd give my help cuz im looking for a gaming laptop. I hope this helps you!
Ice_boii :gamer:
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Topic locked due to abuse by spammers.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules