Are you an actual farmer?

willrogers

Are you an actual farmer?

Post by willrogers »

5 Top Rated Green Laser Level For Homeowners

Green laser levels are must-have tools for tackling your home tasks with accurate leveling and alignment structures. For instance, you can hang a picture and fix other issues with precision. Undeniably, these devices offer fantastic performance to homeowners. If you own a good quality green laser level, it becomes easier to do various tasks without hiring any professional.

Why Us?

Some laser levels can be better than others. Hence, it can be hard to make the best choice. Our experts help us writeImage green laser level reviews with authentic details to help homeowners choose the best model. Remember that we do not write about any product unless our experts have tested and experienced them for at least a few weeks.

Continue reading this post to learn about the top 5 green laser levels available in the market currently.

DEWALT DCLE34030GB 20V Max Green Laser Level

Dewalt 20V max is one of the best green laser level models in the market. It offers vertical and horizontal lines that are suitable for any leveling project. This powerful Class 2 laser is the best choice in any lighting condition. The accuracy of this laser level, 1/8 inch at 30 feet, is impressive. It appears to be the perfect laser level for homeowners.

Klein Tools 93LCLG Cross Line Green Laser level

If you are not on a tight budget and are looking for a high-end laser level, then investing in Klein Tools 93LCLG green laser level may be the right choice. Though it is more expensive than most models, it is worth the price. Self-leveling is one of the most functional features of this product.

You can use both horizontal and vertical lines separately or simultaneously. The 360-degree mounting bracket of this laser level is dirt-resistant and water-resistant. It is highly durable, and you can use it for a long time.

BOSCH GLL75-40G Green Beam Self Leveling Laser Level

This handy laser level is available at a pretty strict budget. The best thing about BOSCH GLL75-40G green line laser level is that it is compact. It allows you to use it wherever you go. The product is durable and also comes at an affordable price.

If you are looking for a green laser level Imagefor home projects and renovations, consider BOSCH GGL75-40G as the best choice. A 360-degree rotating feature of this laser level makes it very convenient to use.

Leica Geosystems 864420 Green Cross Line Laser Level

Leica Geosystems green beam cross line laser is one of the most reliable brands regarding laser levels. This model of laser level is the perfect choice for beginners. It is friendly on the wallet and also comes with great features.

The laser level features two different perpendicular 90-degree laser lines. Users will get accurate results as this product is user-friendly. If you are looking for a durable and cost-effective laser level, this one is for you.

Johnson Level & Tool 40-6647 Self Leveling Green Laser Level

Johnson Level & Tool 40-6647 is a multipurpose green cross-line laser level that offers a lot of versatility. The product is available at an affordable price, and you can save money. The item will allow the user with a “3-in-1” functionality with a touch of a button.

It provides various practical features for homeowners, including daily tasks around your home. Qooltek laser level features a level, a plumb, and a 45-degree bubble.

Conclusion

A green laser level is an essential tool for every homeowner. It can help you fix your home and fulfill your decoration ideas. It is not an easy task to find an affordable, functional, and versatile device for domestic chores. After reading this article, hopefully, you will be able to find a perfect tool for your home.

We have also listed the best green laser level Imagemodels for homeowners on our LaserLevelHub website. Our competent experts will pave your way to making a well-informed and confident decision.
Last edited by willrogers on Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DirectCedar

Re: Are you an actual farmer?

Post by DirectCedar »

willrogers wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:48 am Hi. I just wonder if an actual farmer in real life would still play this virtual farming game :D So, are you an actual farmer in real life?
I certainly am, and in my observation, quite a few members on the forum are as well. From my perspective, the draw of the game is that it allows you to enjoy all the zen of fieldwork and the sense of incremental accomplishment and advancement over the years, with none of the disappointments and setbacks inherent to real farming. I speculate that is what draws real farmers to the game.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Off the top of my head, Illinois Farmer, DairyDeere, FarmerCaseIH, Mwal, TylerCheesey, AJFarmer (modder of Griffin), a good few other people on here have family who farm, and I’m half small farmer (helper) and couch farmer.

Changelog:
V1.1: Add Illinois Farmer
Last edited by DEERE317 on Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Small crop Farmer and hoe operator on a pipe crew and do a little custom hauling and I still love and play the game in my free time even though most my life revolves around the same things that make up the game. I have to have something to do in the winter when it’s too cold and in the summer when the crops are growing to scratch the farming itch haha.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Yeah I'm a small scale family farmer.
Worked on many huge farming operations over the years.
Spent a bit of time in coal mines as a geotechnical engineer/analysist.
Currently in the roofing trade to pay the bills
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

your operations are probably huge compared to mine LOL
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Yeah doing beef,dairy an sheep here, you'd think doing it all day every day IRL would be enough, apparently not as I absolutely love playing this game (when I get the time). If this game didn't exist I probably wouldn't have an xbox or pc for that matter, I was never interested in this gaming thing until I came across FS 7 years ago, enjoyed every minute of it since.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:32 am Off the top of my head, DairyDeere, FarmerCaseIH, Mwal, TylerCheesey, AJFarmer (modder of Griffin), a good few other people on here have family who farm, and I’m half small farmer (helper) and couch farmer.
Wow forgot me ha.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:51 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:32 am Off the top of my head, DairyDeere, FarmerCaseIH, Mwal, TylerCheesey, AJFarmer (modder of Griffin), a good few other people on here have family who farm, and I’m half small farmer (helper) and couch farmer.
Wow forgot me ha.
Knew I was forgetting someone... urgh... (bang head)
Edit: Add Illinois Farmer.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lego+mo ... 75&bih=553
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Hahaha
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
BillyMais

Post by BillyMais »

No, but after witnessing farming simulator 17 and 19 so far I wish I was. I really do.
Thrustmaster T248P | TH8S Shifter Add-on | Logitech G Heavy Equipment Side Panel | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 + FaceTrackNoIR
Bug Tracker | Image Server
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Not a farmer or from a farming family.
I do live in farm country tho so I did grow up around it.

I myself am a sparky doing maintenance work for a big factory
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

As DEERE317 said, I am a real life farmer. Not the head of the operation, but I help on a farm with a few thousand head of dairy animals. I still play the game from time to time, however it's usually in the winter months. That means I'm not playing it much right now lol
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
vikingpeggy

Post by vikingpeggy »

I don't think you are an actual farmer. There's a whole lot of aspects of farming that this game makes no attempt to simulate.

There's no seasons (*there is a mod for it, but don't mistake it as a simulation), there's no natural disasters, there's no paying attention to the quality of soil. It occasionally rains, which does prevent harvesting. But you can get right back at it as soon as the rain stops.

Organic Farming? Sort of. If you feed cows or pigs, they produce slurry which can be used as a fertilizer.

This game should be more accurately called "farm equipment simulator". But even then there's lots that doesn't get simulated. Attaching implements is just a hotkey (*there's a mod to change this, also). Most of the equipment in-game comes equipped with GPS-driven Auto-Steer technology IRL. This is something that you have to wait on mods to provide with every new version of the game. And no attempt is made to make these tools mimic IRL versions.

There's logging, and you can strap logs into log trailers or in the back of a pickup truck. There's big trucks and flatbed/Removable Gooseneck trailers for hauling your larger equipment. But it's literally too much to ask for them to be able to be strapped down. Good luck around turns.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

vikingpeggy wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:58 pm I don't think you are an actual farmer. There's a whole lot of aspects of farming that this game makes no attempt to simulate.

There's no seasons (*there is a mod for it, but don't mistake it as a simulation), there's no natural disasters, there's no paying attention to the quality of soil. It occasionally rains, which does prevent harvesting. But you can get right back at it as soon as the rain stops.

Organic Farming? Sort of. If you feed cows or pigs, they produce slurry which can be used as a fertilizer.

This game should be more accurately called "farm equipment simulator". But even then there's lots that doesn't get simulated. Attaching implements is just a hotkey (*there's a mod to change this, also). Most of the equipment in-game comes equipped with GPS-driven Auto-Steer technology IRL. This is something that you have to wait on mods to provide with every new version of the game. And no attempt is made to make these tools mimic IRL versions.

There's logging, and you can strap logs into log trailers or in the back of a pickup truck. There's big trucks and flatbed/Removable Gooseneck trailers for hauling your larger equipment. But it's literally too much to ask for them to be able to be strapped down. Good luck around turns.
Who are you even talking to? And yes the game isn’t a perfect but it’s a super simplified version that captures the basics of an extremely complex industry that no game no matter how big could even begin to scratch even small parts of all the different techniques and styles throughout the world. I think you will find that even some extremely complex simulators don’t do justice to their real life counterparts.