Demolition CO

Patton_M47

Demolition CO

Post by Patton_M47 »

what country is Demolition company set in I'm finding a lot of Russian letters and sickle and hammers....

Edit don_apple: topic moved from 'General Discussion' to 'Off-topic' since it is not related to Farming Simulator but about another game made by GIANTS.
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Mwal

Re: Demolition CO

Post by Mwal »

That’s a Soviet insignia, which controlled most of Eastern Europe at one time, I would imagine it’s pretty common
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Mwal wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:59 pm That’s a Soviet insignia, which controlled most of Eastern Europe at one time, I would imagine it’s pretty common
yes so East Germany maybe?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Well, if you are sure that those are russian words it must be placed in todays russia. If it just cyrillic letters it could be any of the the countries mentioned in this wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_ ... _alphabets
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

juf.de wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:29 pm Well, if you are sure that those are russian words it must be placed in todays russia. If it just cyrillic letters it could be any of the the countries mentioned in this wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_ ... _alphabets
I think they're Russian but I'm not 100%
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Patton_M47 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:40 pm
juf.de wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:29 pm Well, if you are sure that those are russian words it must be placed in todays russia. If it just cyrillic letters it could be any of the the countries mentioned in this wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_ ... _alphabets
Can you post a picture of them? I'll be glad to take a look.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Bryan83 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:14 pm
Patton_M47 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:40 pm
Can you post a picture of them? I'll be glad to take a look.
ok i will
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I can't open the first one you posted, and the second one is kind of hard to read with those markings covering the text.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

What I can make of it, it looks like it reads Опасносту, which of what I know is not a Russian word. Though it's close to опасность, which means "danger." So it may be Ukrainian, or something like that, but I'd still like to see the other image.

Romzes

Post by Romzes »

The screenshot reads "Dangers" in plural form. We don't write like that on objects. Where does this screen come from? What is Demolition company?
I'm from Ukraine. A country that was once part of the USSR. With a hammer and sickle)).
Sorry for my english. Google translator.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Romzes wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:00 am
The screenshot reads "Dangers" in plural form. We don't write like that on objects. Where does this screen come from? What is Demolition company?
I'm from Ukraine. A country that was once part of the USSR. With a hammer and sickle)).
Не проблем. Я говориць Русский немного. I still use google translate quite a bit.

Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Demolition company was a game Giants made back in 2011(12?) where you knock down buildings and blow stuff up its pretty awesome...
the image is a texture for a oil drum ingame...
PS I got to ask have you witnessed any of the fighting where you live or are you far away from it?
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Bryan83 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:07 am
Не проблем. Я говориць Русский немного. I still use google translate quite a bit.
yeah its pretty useful and funny sometimes too!
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Romzes

Post by Romzes »

Bryan83 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:07 am Не проблем. Я говориць Русский немного. I still use google translate quite a bit.
🤝