Discord Ban

Forty1Five

Discord Ban

Post by Forty1Five »

Hi,

I was recently banned from the discord server. I did say something pretty rude but I was never told the consequences nor was I asked to stop. I've never had A punishment on the server either so the ban was a bit unjustified. What should I do since that was my main source of communicating and asking for assistance from other players. Is there a way I can appeal?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Technical Support" to "Off-topic" since it is not related to the game itself.
enigmqtik

Re: Discord Ban

Post by enigmqtik »

Don't be rude. Be a correct human being.
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Forty1Five wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:50 pm Hi,

I was recently banned from the discord server. I did say something pretty rude but I was never told the consequences nor was I asked to stop. I've never had A punishment on the server either so the ban was a bit unjustified. What should I do since that was my main source of communicating and asking for assistance from other players. Is there a way I can appeal?

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Technical Support" to "Off-topic" since it is not related to the game itself.
If its possible just make a new discord account, maybe with a different name and be nice this time lol
Forty1Five

Post by Forty1Five »

enigmqtik wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:05 am Don't be rude. Be a correct human being.
I said GIANTS software support was bad... that's all.
Forty1Five

Post by Forty1Five »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:04 pm

If its possible just make a new discord account, maybe with a different name and be nice this time lol
Yeah, I tried that. Seems like I'm server IP banned. Tried a VPN doesn't work.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Forty1Five wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:33 pm
Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Yeah, I tried that. Seems like I'm server IP banned. Tried a VPN doesn't work.
Discord bans are ip banned, I was banned for a long time and got unbanned by behaving myself here. You could try PM Chaki here or else just hang about here, interact with the community and prove you are not trouble?
Wipt1994

Post by Wipt1994 »

Hi,
When I searched on google to get approval from the Discord ban, I found some tips. I think it will help you. We should first open the homepage of the Discord. Then submit a request. We should choose the Trust and Safety option and provide our email. After this, choose the age update and Appeals option and give the exact cause for the appeal.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That will only work if Discord ban you, if you get banned from any server Discord won't intervene