The Ukraine situation and giants' role in it

Patton_M47

Re: The Ukraine situation and giants' role in it

Post by Patton_M47 »

Shintai wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:13 pm NATO isn´t known to be trusted tbh.
https://direct.mit.edu/isec/article/40/ ... -and-the-U

And China wont invade Taiwan. The semi industry that accounts for almost 40% of Taiwan GDP have recently made tests on foreign attempts.

China was expected to use bureaucracy against the industry in terms of hindering access to mainland market to boost domestic production.
The US was expected to launch sabotage attacks on production facilities in Taiwan to strengthen domestic production this way.
you underestimate China
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Mwal

Re: The Ukraine situation and giants' role in it

Post by Mwal »

To everyone comparing the big three countries to one another stop being ridiculous, how about one country doesn’t throw you into a concentration or work camp for having a different opinion and the other two do. How about how many censor the news and internet? How about which ones lock up religious minorities to quell any possible political backlash? If you want to nitpick the past in a blatantly one sided fashion that’s fine but if your solution to this is it’s the United States fault you have some serious bias or agenda blinding your views.