blocked from site due to malwre +

Kc-Trouble

blocked from site due to malwre +

Post by Kc-Trouble »

I'm sorry, just found my posts. i DIDN'T think anyone replied. My viri blocker blocks most of the sites I went to do to: malware, adware, trogan's, and one other's , once in awhile a XXX rated video comes through, I have grand kids, as well as I don't like those sites as well these FS19/22 are played by kids too. they don't need a head start on *ex either I will not disobey my web protector and get any of the list of bad programs listed before.
sorry for long response time
Giants, and the pc webs that have fs19/22 mods on.

thanks for your interests

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Off-topic", since it is not directly related to the game.
Illinois Farmer

Re: blocked from site due to malwre +

Post by Illinois Farmer »

It isn't giants problem you use scummy sites. Download from the ingame modhub and original links. Also sounds like you have people watching stuff they shouldn't. I have never seen any x rated content from downloading mods.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

I would suggest you to use the official modhub by GIANTS.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Kc-Trouble

Post by Kc-Trouble »

I tried but no response
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Kc-Trouble wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:03 am I tried but no response
What did you try, and didn't get any response on?

If I have understood this right, then you're trying to download mods, but all you find is malware sites?

On the game start screen there is a line called "Downloadable Content" there you can find all the mods that has been approved by Giants. There is no malware or anything else dangerous for either your grandchildren or your computer.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

If you just type in "mods for farming simulator" its going to bring up junk and stuff that will mess up your computer. Also, modhub will not pop up any ads. None of giants sites will. Like Illinois farmer said, if ads pop up on your computer not even on the browser, you got a bug or someone doin something on your computer. I know cuz third party mod sites have put scams on my computer😒
Ice_boii :gamer: