a little fact about concern for the enviroment

alanarientiziech

a little fact about concern for the enviroment

Post by alanarientiziech »

in the end of the 50's volvo created the 3 point seat belt. it was such revolutionary that volvo decided to, in later years, open the patent from the same to other brands, instead of selling it, many lifes were saved since then....

nowadays, beyond other concerning, john deere developed the spot & spray, which would reduce the use of herbicide during applications, that would result costs saving and less impact on enviroment...

as a corporation concerned in the convservation of enviroment, why they dont open their patent to other brands to do the same?

the truth is that everybody wants the other to do things for us, but not us our part....

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Off-topic", since it is not directly related to the game.
LittleWatt

Re: a little fact about concern for the enviroment

Post by LittleWatt »

If it’s a US patent, the patent office can refuse to grant one if the technology is so significant to humanity that one company cannot hold the rights. This is why Tylenol isn’t the only way to buy acetaminophen. This, of course, is at the discretion of the patent office. And undoubtedly a bunch of legal eye-gouging.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I also don’t think herbicide is what most people are worried about, in my opinion that seems to be about cost saving. It’s more about pesticides and excess fertilizer run off that cause environmental issues.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Pretty much every big manufacturer of sprayers has a similar technology in place.
Some are applying the Bosch SmartSpraying system to their machines, some have their own version.

Only problem seems to be that it only works up to a certain speed. I found 12kph as max speed across various manufacturers.
That might be the reason it is not available yet on high speed self propelled sprayers and therefore not really common/known in those areas.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Your country has different standards than here, especially if you have livestock. Most of the grain around here is used for oil and fuel as well.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

I have something to say about environment. In yall's opinion, is diesel and gas dangerous for the environment? I dont think so. biden said all vehicles will be electric, by 3035. 1000 yrs from now. Hey, atleast he cares about the environment.
Ice_boii :gamer:
Illinois Farmer

Yeah sure when he will get north Korea, Russia, and China to nuke us. It doesn't matter what we do when India and China pollute more than everything combine. Plus add in the fact that shooting rockets and adding more and more satellites do more damage to the ozone layer.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Yea cuz russias already mad at us cuz of ukraine, and just cuz soldiers are fighting doesn't mean biden didn't have coffee this morning with there president. All i know is i dont want to drive electric vehicles. Tesla is ugly and bmw is alright.lol
Illinois Farmer

They don't even last more than 50,000 miles. Just like everything else electric the battery dies faster and faster with each use.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

I dont care for electric. I rather my 94 chevvy than a bomb on wheels