Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

2Tees

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

Postby 2Tees » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:26 am

Good morning guys.

I've been working at NSFG for a few weeks now and I have to say SinglePlayer is gone for me. Being at an active farm where you meet other workers and do tasks together is so much more immersion. Love how they handle things at NSFG, the boss is a boss but also listens to advice and requests. We even kept him a whole week taped to the Giants Editor bless him. This can be your home if you are into realistic farming with a bit of side fun (blocking in the bosses nice T7 so he have to move a lot of stuff before he can drive is only 1 example). Lots of factories to keep supplied and haul the goods to sell. High end mods. Many fields. A Ballymoon map like you never seen before with upgrades done to it on a weekly base. A workflow sheet where you can check what needs to be done to what field, update according so the next farmer knows what tasks to do makes it a lot more manageable for all of us.

And the end the post with some pictures.

Driving the bosses T7 to handle the bigger plough

Stacking boardspallets at the pallet factory

Loading beets for the sugarfactory

Clearing the rolling floor at the Greenhouse so production can keep going

Silage season in full swing

Getting in the harvest

Speedbaling rush, look at the sky and you know why

See you at NSFG !

IDC Farms

Re: Northside Farming Group - Where sim meets reality (MR)

Postby IDC Farms » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:47 pm

So I thought i'd share with you a small tour I recently completed of Northside Farming Groups farm to show you the extras that are on offer on this server/farm that you may not find on others.

Firstly the map below shows where our production facilities are - they are nicely laid out to allow operators easy(ish) access.

I will begin at our Greenhouses, these are not the standard houses you find as placeables - these were expertly crafted by Robbe on behalf of NSFG.

Further up the road (heading into the forest) you then find the compost plant - we produce our own soil conditioner here - very organic of us - using our straw and farm yard manure (cow and pig poo)

Coming out onto the main road you turn left (heading east) and drive along the road past the castle, passing the transport hub (our main sell point) and you come to a road on your left - its a very sharp turn - heading up this road you pass the salt yard - where we load our snow ploughs with grit in the winter to keep the roads clear.

You can also see our pallet factory in the foreground of this pic.

Driving down the road further the sheep farm is on your left, but heading further takes you to our dairy unit.

After a tricky manouver (its a tight yard with a trailer on), you head back the way you came taking a left at the end of the road, this takes you down to the roundabout - passing our brewery - which produces our famous SneakyBeaky super strength lager.

At the roundabout take the 2nd junction heading south (1st junction takes you to the machinery dealer and cardboard factory).

On this road you will pass our BGA and silage clamps (pits where I come from).

The further down the road you go you will come to the livestock auction, slaughter house and butchers.

At the end of the road make a right turning follow this road to the end and then turn left and left again (lost yet I am) anyway heading down this road you will pass the pig farm, carry on down and you come to our Bio Diesel plant - we make our own diesel from our Oilseed Rape (or Canola).

Opposite the Bio Plant we also have the sugar factory making us sugar for our dairy and treacle and bagasse (which I have learnt is simply bagless sugar)

If you are still with me do a u-turn and head back up the road you came down to the main yard, one last thing to show you - our potato wash and grader - we produce our own seed potato and sell any excess to make the Boss man happy.

And now if you have got to the end of this message and I didn't lose you along the way I'd encourage you to consider getting involved in multi play FS. It adds so much to the game - if you find the right team (which of course is NSFG) you can have a good laugh whilst playing this game. So if you are getting bored with SP I would encourage you to give MP a try.

Our server owner Ben runs a very relaxed server which we all enjoy. We have a lot going on but there are guides to tell you what is needed where. Ben is very good to us and often surprises us with some new things that he has been working on in GE. From me and the rest of the guys thanks Ben we do really appreciate the effort you put in behind the scenes.

And finally - here is one of my favourite shots (well today) of me in action.

If you want to know more drop us a line. :this:

Return to “[EN-FS17-MP]Searching members for my team”