Team of up to 3 people needed

Shambala12

Team of up to 3 people needed

Post by Shambala12 »

Hello all, first let me introduce myself. My name is Matthew and i am a dairy arable farmer in the UK having 300 cows and 1000 acres of arable land. I have been passionate about farming sim for years but always struggled to get a team together. I am looking for up to three people who are willing to be dedicated to a farm daily. Everyone will be involved with all tasks on the farm and will help in how to manage the farm. You dont need much experience to join, just need to have the passion to learn. You need to be in or near the GMT timezone and able to speak English fluently. I will buy a dedicated server which will be kept on 24/7 so the server is always available and there is no lag. The game will be heavily modded and realistic so a good PC and internet is required. Discord is required for communication (Mic is needed). If you would be interested in joining, please contact me on discord and ill get back to you ASAP: Shambala12#6636. Thanks for reading and hopefully ill get a few people interested.