[PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server. EDITED NOW RECRUITING

mayoollie

[PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server. EDITED NOW RECRUITING

Post by mayoollie »

Hi

We are running a 6 player dedicated server and running a large mixed arable business with modern kit on the Dowland farm map. Our primary business is a 500 head pig herd, with other arable crops thrown into rotation, and grassland/haylage production also.

This server features large scale, modern kit and a team play type of working environment.

We are a gang of mature and serious players running a totally realistic server where you will learn real world principles and apply them in game.

We run a list of mods that can be obtained very quickly in a single download from the server itself.

Full time members will be allocated their own prime mover, including necessary mods if required, customised to suit their requirements.

Please leave comments on this thread or PM me for more details.
Last edited by mayoollie on Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
spidermonk

Re: [PC] New dedicated server 4 slots only- mature gamers only

Post by spidermonk »

Hey there, I'm interested in joining your server.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

spidermonk wrote:Hey there, I'm interested in joining your server.
Hi mate

We will be around tonight about 8pm I would think. Pickup the mods and you are good to go.

International server

Game name is modifiedgenes.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Just about to start chopping silage. Need a man for the pit if anyone is any good!
mayoollie

Re: [PC] New dedicated server 6 slots free- mature gamers only

Post by mayoollie »

Have had to extend the server to 6 slots as so much is going on.

Will be online tonight at 7pm GMT to begin cutting grass and maize for silage, will need 3 trailer men and 1 pit man (Fendt 939).

Thanks
Waddup Gaming

Re: [PC] New dedicated server 6 slots free- ONLINE TODAY 3PM GMT- 3AM GMT

Post by Waddup Gaming »

Also, you can watch gameplays from this server Monday-Thursday on this Channel, today I made first Multiplayer Livestream gameplay from this server! Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3b1Uk ... gS-9lfGZDg
Goli@th

Re: [PC] New dedicated server 6 slots free- ONLINE TODAY 3PM GMT- 3AM GMT

Post by Goli@th »

Hi there,
I would love it if you guys wanted to give me a try at your farm.
mayoollie

Re: [PC] Realism/serious dedicated server, 1 full time player slot left

Post by mayoollie »

Many thanks for all the PMs as enquiries. I now only have 1 free player slot left. Thanks.
vasiljev_zaitzev

Re: [PC] Realism/serious dedicated server, 1 full time player slot left

Post by vasiljev_zaitzev »

I would like to join. I haven't played much farm sim but I have a G29 wheel, joystick, and I like to do things as realistically as possible. Please contact me if you need any more information.

BTW, I like doing "boring" jobs such as combining, loading bales on trailers and stuff like that :)
mayoollie

Re: [PC] Realism/serious dedicated server, TRAINEE WANTED

Post by mayoollie »

Hi folks, server is running well. we have decided to extend it by another 2 slots, and are currently looking for a new trainee who is perhaps new to the game or otherwise wants to learn how to play the game as realistically as possible.

Please PM for details or leave a message here.

Server rules:

1. Complete a job fully before beginning another.
2. If you don't know what is to be harvested or how, DON'T.
3. Do NOT drive on standing crops.
4. Do NOT leave machinery all over the map, and don't leave the game with engines left running.
5. Make yourself away of the farm policy and current and future cropping plans via the supplied google docs sheet.
6. Orange beacons to be used on the road only not in field.

Orca

Post by Orca »

Hey this server looks great, if there is room I am very interested
blanxers

Post by blanxers »

I am looking to help out on a farm. Do you need a helping hand?
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Thanks guys, I will PM you both.
jbham

Post by jbham »

Always a day late :( If have an opening later, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Sounds just what I'm looking for.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

To the person who thought they would enter my game and sabotage it last night.

Two points:

1. The game automatically backs up itself every 20 minutes. I can undo any maladies you might cause very readily, so it is pointless.

2. The game also logs who is connecting and when, with a time stamp, so it becomes very very easy to identify who has entered the game and left it in a state.

It is not your game to enter and abuse, it belongs to a handful of hard working people who have put over 500 hours into it so far. Any abuse of the trust of these people will see you banned from our server summarily and without warning permanently. Go troll your own game where it does not affect others.