[PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server. EDITED NOW RECRUITING

mayoollie

Re: [PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server, TRAINEE WANTED

Post by mayoollie »

Another photo update folks.

Still got plenty of slots for keen workers if anyone is interested.

Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
hero332

Re: [PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server. NOW TRIALLING NEW APPLICANTS

Post by hero332 »

Hi, i'm interested. is there still a slot? i would like to give it a try if possible
mayoollie

Re: [PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server. NOW TRIALLING NEW APPLICANTS

Post by mayoollie »

hero332 wrote:Hi, i'm interested. is there still a slot? i would like to give it a try if possible
Hi mate

Yes we still have spaces. Where abouts are you in the world?
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Added a few more photos, did a lot of silaging today with forage wagons as we didn't have enough guys for a full chopper crew today.

mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Not bad buckraking on my part for once!!!

mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Another whack at silaging, thank you Outlaw, Hawkeye and Heros, X3 wagons kept me a lot busier on the pit which is not easy as I am only keyboard and mouse controls.

Gnasher3i6

Post by Gnasher3i6 »

Anyone playing tonight?
Just updating the mods, And will get online :)
UK - PS4/PC Player
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Hello mayoollie, some of your first photos are deletet on postimage. Plese use the Giants PictureHost to save your Photos for next time.
This Server will not delete your Photos.
See the Link in my signature
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

böserlöwe wrote:Hello mayoollie, some of your first photos are deletet on postimage. Plese use the Giants PictureHost to save your Photos for next time.
This Server will not delete your Photos.
See the Link in my signature
Thanks mate, I will use that, much easier, too. *thumbsup*
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hello folks, just to let folk know we are still running this game, got 6 slots and a handful of regulars, we just turn up and work no problems.

All good, invested in potato equipment and have managed to buy two of the largest fields now.
K Money

Post by K Money »

Interested In checking the server if you have space, experienced player, although not an 'expert', uk player.
Platform; PC
Windows 7
StandingCow

Post by StandingCow »

I am interested in the server, my name on here is the same as on steam if you want to chat first. Thanks!
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Hi guys

Sorry I have not been around to post much.

We are still working but have changed map. We are looking for enthusiastic but steady drivers who can sit and work for an evening.

Add me on steam: modifiedgenes

We are now working on the Dowland farm map. You can get the mods very swiftly via our server link. We also have our own discord server.

Thanks
mayoollie

Re: [PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server. EDITED NOW RECRUITING

Post by mayoollie »

Hi people, we are now looking to take on two new workers, server is running 24/7 very smoothly and we have a good cropping plan written up. We can teach you how to do work realistically if you are not sure how.

Looking for people keen on running a combine or chaser bin or who like carting work, we have a lot of combinable crops to harvest this week and have two Lexions and associated kit to work, including a Xerion 4500 on the chaser bin.

Please PM or leave me a message here and we can get you up and running in the evening quite quickly.
Smith Modding

Re: [PC] [UPDATED] Realism/serious dedicated server. EDITED NOW RECRUITING

Post by Smith Modding »

I can only work from 4-5 eastern time (pm) but I'm interested.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10