Rocky Ridge Farms Now Hiring

thecad

Rocky Ridge Farms Now Hiring

Post by thecad »

Rocky Ridge Farms is an up and coming multiplayer server looking for people who want to enjoy farming with others. The goal is to meet people and have fun, along with a little bit of farming. There may be an occasional stream once I get things figured out with Twitch. The map being used is PV17. We have an 8- slot server as well as a Discord Server for communications while on the farm and just to hang out. Even though this is an U.S. based server we are open to others from around the world who meet the requirements below.

Server Details:

Game - Farming Simulator 17 (1.4.4.0)
Server Game Name - Rocky Ridge Farms
Map - Pleasant Valley 17 (2-17 version)
Difficulty - Normal
Slots – 8 (will be upgraded if needed in the future)
Match Making Server -International
Game Language - English
Password – Yes (will receive password when application is approved)

Here a few requirements to meet before you join:
Be able to speak English, if you can speak and understand it well then you are good to go.
Must be 17 or over, no exceptions.
Have a legal copy of FS17
Willing to have fun
This is PC Only

Looking for Moderators and Farm Managers to help the admins. If you don’t desire to do either of those, then just indicated Farm Hand on the website application.

How to join:
Joining is simple, go to http://rockyridge.enjin.com/. Read the site, especially the Rules/Information page as there is more information you need to know about. Also, read the forums, there you will find links to the Mods we are using under the Server Updates / Required Files post. Once you have done all that, click the JOIN button. Once I see the submission and approve it, I will send you all the login information you need to get on the servers.

Thank you and hope to see you in the fields.
ootheman

Re: Rocky Ridge Farms Now Hiring

Post by ootheman »

/bump

Still looking for more players with the PV17 v2.0 upcoming release.